Karen on plane who refused to wear mask properly has a fit when cops come to kick her off the flight

I wonder if passengers would be more compliant if “attendants” were allowed to dress like security guards or emergency workers, which is what they are, instead of like waitstaff

11 Likes

They’re the clueless drivers, also entirely unaware of their surroundings, whose lives are saved multiple times a day by those of us who drive well.

10 Likes

“Why are they doing this to me?”
No, Karen. YOU did this to yourself.

14 Likes

Yes…“they”…

10 Likes

I actually saw a pilot in the airport terminal with “dick nose.”

5 Likes

As an example to others, they should have waited until the plane was at altitude before they put her off.

3 Likes

Pretty much my middle school students when they get their phone taken away. Rules are rules, consequences are known.

3 Likes

I mean, there’s a whole other debate about the militarization of police /security uniforms, etc. Maybe it would help other things if our police dressed more like flight attendants.

5 Likes

Frankly I wish enforcement was this good on more flights. The last two Southwest flights I took, only half the crew wore masks properly, and those that did were wearing thin bandanas or other useless theater. Many guests on the plane not wearing masks properly were ignored.

12 Likes

I love that Dad was a dick nose too even you would think he would read the room.

5 Likes

The dick nose people are the same one who wear a bike helmet and don’t do it up: all the fashion styling of wearing a helmet with all the safety of NOT wearing a helmet.

5 Likes

You have no natural right to fly. Comply, or choose another mode of transit.

2 Likes

7 Likes

The kind of a person who never takes responsibility and always blames everything on others.

5 Likes

“No, I’m not going to show you my ID, officer, how about you go get me a bag of peanuts instead?”

4 Likes

…and to everyone else on the fricken plane.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.