Kari Lake: Trump's "cognitive abilities are unlike anything I've ever seen . . . he's incredible"

They should check for loose bolts.

3 Likes

I firmly believe that they don’t refuse to admit to it; they are all in for him because of that.

Because this guy works on a Favor Currency, they assume (rightly so in most cases) that they can get him to do anything for them they need, ensuring short or long term comfort and profit for themselves. What they always seem to forget is that there are literal thousands of others who have tied their kite to this same moron only to be completely shocked when he dragged them down to keep himself alive. Trump has insulted and demeaned everyone except Barron, Ivanka, and Putin. The guy has gotten his wife’s name wrong multiple times.

6 Likes

It’s like Trump has 1/30 the intelligence of a Capsule Corporation product in there. Keep painting the SuperAging canvas, people; when people get to the age of 3473, they should have the intelligence of a Pod and be able to theoretically take care of a child.

eta: SuperAging and diplomacy without trigger discipline, c.f. The Three Body Problem (sorry, all the Treks.)

5 Likes

Man, Lake gives me the pee-shivers. She’s so creepy. Vivek reminds me of her. Those two are smarmy, dangerous snakes.

4 Likes

I don’t think there’s meaningful difference between that, and being stupid.

9 Likes

At his best he was also never smart, either. Just the typical combination of the privileges of wealth: mediocre with a side of sociopathy. Selfish, ruthless, with just enough intellect to (barely) avoid prison, permanent financial ruin, or being murdered by an irate mark with violent tendencies and nothing to lose.

10 Likes

This is just rich:

Apparently she was sitting on the recording since last March. Continuing good news for AZ. Let them fight.

6 Likes

IMG_6515

14 Likes

Why do they do that? They don’t ever simply lie - they march right into absurd hyerbole, sounding like a complete idiot.

The only explanation is that those comments are directed solely at tfg, he eats that stuff up. It’s a dumb thing to do in public, but nobody sane ever accused these characters of genius, or even average intelligence.

3 Likes

This is a very apt description. Applies to WAY too many people who were born on third base and then wound up having some measure (or a scary amount) of power.

7 Likes

Yes, it’s incredible. As in, “not credible.”

2 Likes

This is perhaps a defining feature of abject stupidity. And it has been characteristic of Trumplethinskin for decades.

4 Likes

Devious. Often canny. Clever at times, perhaps. But not smart.

3 Likes

An enterprising district attorney should start investigating Lake for blackmail, which would allow them to subpoena all of Lake’s recordings of conversations with DeWitt. I’d bet dollars to doughnuts there’s multiple felonies recorded on those tapes for both of these assholes.

7 Likes

She’s an expert on psychological assessments. What with her degree in communications.

1 Like

“Emperor, your new suit of clothes is the most beautiful and luxurious I have ever seen. Truly, like nothing I’ve ever seen before, your new suit. Of clothes. That definitely exist. Please let me touch!”

I assume that’s what it is anyway.

4 Likes

Kari 1000% thinks she is going to be Trump’s VP. Then again, so doe Candace Owen, and a whole bunch of other delusional creeps. The world can see that on his worst day, Joe Biden is far more coherent than Trump is on his best day.

2 Likes

Donald Trump is not an old man; he is an eldritch horror. The King in Orange.

Some of us prefer to be dilettantes. :smile::+1:

@TornPaperNapkin Ozzmosis; what a great title.

:smile::smile::smile:

5 Likes

Proclaiming outsized, superhuman abilities to a leader seems so familiar somehow…

7 Likes

They say that if a con is obvious to you, you’re not the mark.

7 Likes