Karine Jean-Pierre destroys Doocy's ridiculous question

Originally published at: Karine Jean-Pierre destroys Doocy's ridiculous question | Boing Boing

10 Likes

…I mean, I’m sure she’s telling the truth and Biden didn’t mean that. But at this point I think it is.

18 Likes

Eventually every turd :poop: must be flushed, sometimes twice.

14 Likes

They think it’s astute driving trollies.

10 Likes

I’ll actually say it—yeah, people voting Republican is a threat to democracy because Republican officials have actively tried to suppress essential pillars of democracy like voting rights. Republicans like democracy the way college football fans like bowl games—only if their side wins.

29 Likes

It’s kind of you to say they think.

12 Likes

Fox has got its sound bite of a disrespectful Democrat shutting down a legitimate question from Doocy; I’m sure they are happy with the outcome.

3 Likes

Who writes Peter Doocy’s questions? He can’t really be that dumb, can he?

5 Likes

He is. The only reason he has the job is because his equally dopey father has been a loyal Murdoch retainer for decades, going back to when he was the network’s weather idiot.

I do love that little Psaki smile she gives the moment she starts hearing him ask the question, knowing she’s about to have some fun.

Same here. The White House isn’t so Doocy-stupid that it would say that part publicly. However, in addition to expressing concern about the wave of political violence, Biden can’t be unaware of the danger posed by a fascism-infused GOP.

8 Likes

A variation of the “some people are saying” way of asking some BS question.

4 Likes

I’ve always wondered how this is actually presented on Fox. (Not that I’m willing to watch and find out).

I imagine they show Doocy asking his question and immediately cut to the conference ending.

4 Likes

I imagine it cutting to a shot of Doocy doing an awkward mic-drop.

3 Likes

EVERY question Doocy asks is a ridiculous question. I don’t think I’ve ever heard him ask a question that wasn’t hilariously leading or asked in obviously bad faith. The man is a joke, continuing his father’s long, distinguished history of being an absolute golly-gee-willikers buffoon.

8 Likes

Because the average Fox News viewer already knows the real answer, whatever she replies is meaningless to them.

The point is to put the lie out there and let it have a life of its own.

I’d say she should have thrown it back in his face – “the way you and other Republicans talk, it sure sounds like you think voting for a Democrat is a threat to democracy. Is that why you ask this question, you’re really just projecting? Republicans are the ones sowing doubt, spreading conspiracies, threatening voters, sending out fake robocalls, and trying to stop early voting and mail-in voting. Do want people to vote?”

6 Likes

Couldn’t she just have easily destroyed his logical fallacy rather seriously taking up his question? What pain in the azz that guy is. MOVING ON!

1 Like

Steve Douchey

People forget, it’s not just cream that rises to the top…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.