Kavanaugh's Yale fraternity brothers posing with a flag of womens' underwear (PHOTO)

But they do have sports clubs.

7 Likes

Which proves my point about British universities still having rape culture problems.

8 Likes

Absolutely, I wasn’t trying to suggest otherwise.

EDIT: I’ve read a bit further up thread (as I should have done before I posted) and now realise that, given that context, my post may be read as suggesting that rape culture at universities is the sole preserve/fault of male-dominated social institutions such as fraternities and sports clubs. That was absolutely not my intention, and I apologise for wading into a thread without taking time to read it and fully understand it first.

6 Likes

Do some men go there? Are some of those men entitled rich assholes? You got a rape culture problem…

4 Likes

You know what I loved about that movie? There was a black gay guy and a reference to Devo.

Even as a tween I rolled my eyes hard at nerds becoming jocks. You see the state of the web today and nothing changed… The bullied kept becoming the bully.

2 Likes

Smegma, a timeless nickname for certain kinds of men…

1 Like

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.