Keep your parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme fresh in this airtight 1-up Mushroom jar

They still sell these. I bought two of the green ones (lime or apple flavor candy, I forget now), and unfortunately, they’re not exactly airtight.

I’ve got one of those glass “herb” containers that I legitimately found (looked like someone ditched it on purpose, then never came back for it as it must have been sitting out for a while, and still had a bit 'o green in it), and I can say that it’s one of the best airtight little containers I have. I do wonder how long the little plastic seal will last for if you open it frequently though.

1 Like

Snark-success-five!

1 Like

@chgoliz , @funruly
I remember reading an interview that the B Boys had taken over the number since the boutique went out of business and that IIRC Adrock was checking the voicemails, but I admit I cannot provide a source (I’d have to scour my 'zine file, and that’s assuming it was one that I personally owned and still have after all those moves.)

anyway, whoever controlled/presently controls it, that mailbox was ALWAYS full.

2 Likes

My jargon must be deficient. What makes this a “1-up” jar? If I google it, all I get are references to this particular jar, so I’m guessing it’s just something the manufacturer made up.

The mushroom image is from a video game.
http://www.mariowiki.com/1-Up_Mushroom

Thanks. I knew the character was from a video game (that I’ve never played), but wasn’t aware of the name.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.