Keith Richards tells his kids to snort his cremation ashes

I wonder: would it increase or decrease the street value of those ashes if they were cut with Mick Jagger?

3 Likes

I think Keith Richards is English.

2 Likes

Well, technically the region was still under Roman rule when he was issued his birth certificate.

7 Likes

Yep, make sure, all you rebels and fiercely independent thinkers, that you do what famous or rich people tell you to do.

1 Like

The Romans aren’t that old!

Keith Richards tells his kids to snort his cremation ashes

That’s a crazy suggestion…what, is he on drugs or something?

(I’ll show myself out)

3 Likes

I’d like to do that chemical cremation thing that was posted up here a couple years ago. Except leave my skull intact so my children can display it on the mantel… Or maybe I think it’d just be bad ass to have a real human skull on my mantel, either way.

1 Like

Time to get the mind-uploading tech, so we could have our own skulls on our desks.

A Likely Story: Tom Waits’ Original Poem to Keith Richards

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/a-likely-story-tom-waits-original-poem-to-keith-richards-20150813

1 Like

Wow, that brings me back to the days of smoking hash in a chillum…good times.

I like this idea from the movie Foxes…

" "Back in the heavy stoned days, when we used to stay up and talk a lot, Annie and me, we were talking about dying, how it feels and all. I said I’d never get buried. I couldn’t stand them shoveling dirt in my face. Like, I know I’d be dead, but I still might have this strong compulsion to breathe, okay? But Annie, she said she wanted to be buried right in the ground under a pear tree. Really. Not in a box or anything. She said she wanted the roots going right through her, and each year, we’d come along, take a pear, and go “Hey, Annie’s tasting good this year, huh?” "

4 Likes

In accordance with Tchaikowsky’s wishes, his skull has been used as a theatrical prop by the Royal Shakespeare Company.

4 Likes

I have always wanted to be buried that way, under an apple tree.

1 Like

I wanna be stuffed with crab meat.

1 Like

A nice hot curry with a bit of coriander.

1 Like

I want to be stuffed and taxidermied. But with certain caveats.

• 300lbs of sand minimum. 600 lbs is better. really stuff me.
  • arms must be stretching forward in a ‘come to me’ gesture
  • a robotic animatronic cat must be mounted on my shoulder, which hisses
6 Likes

Ooh, creative taxidermy opens so many possibilities. Like “combine my corpse with a dead horse to make a centaur.”

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.