Kellyanne Conway: lies are "alternative facts" and if the press says otherwise, there's gonna be trouble

I’m not sure wikileaks is the ally of any government or political party, the whole idea is to expose whatever government or corporate malfeasance they are given. A year ago conservatives were saying Assange should be assassinated, now they love him, but things could change very quickly. Case in point:

3 Likes

So, basically, it’s going to be Opposite Day for the next 4 years?

13 Likes

And they could have done this DURING THE ELECTION, but they decided focusing on Clinton was more effective. They just did not treat both candidates the same and one has to wonder why, since Trump, was just as, if not more dangerous to the US and the world.

I wonder if they get them, though, if they’ll just drop them or if they’ll release a redacted version?

21 Likes

https://twitter.com/WillisAthGA/status/821879276765122561

This tweet isn’t exactly on-point re: Spicer’s lies and Conway’s #Alt-Facts, but it’s certainly one example of success in the Republican’s relentless war against reality.

17 Likes

Perhaps Trump could learn from his wife?

Learning implicitly requires an admission that you don’t know something, so I’m doubtful.

5 Likes

37 Likes

Let’s eat.

4 Likes

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - 1984

27 Likes

If it fixes Assange’s “I’m stuck in an embassy” problem, they’ll be friends for life. Trump could end the Grand Jury investigation of Wikileaks that has been going on for years.

4 Likes

Is it possible that Sean Spencer just made his first hostage video over the weekend?

7 Likes

I wish Yolandi was in the White House…

10 Likes

From what I can see, the idea these days is “Whatever makes Assange look good or helps him politically.”

5 Likes

Even more wonderful when Fancyquote turns it into a motivational poster:

1 Like

Hassan i-Sabbah said it first. Burroughs was quoting him. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I thought perhaps Spicer’s choice of attire was a clever meta-reference to “Stop Making Sense.”

26 Likes

Wikileaks are anarchists and are true to their principles and equally shine sunlight in dark places (except of course when their target is a woman running for office). They are friends of no one in power (except of course for Putin, because he’s cool).

5 Likes

No illusions about that. I think Burroughs was upfront about that. You just don’t see Sabbah getting the motivational poster credit he deserves though.

2 Likes

God, I feel like I´m stuck in Transmetropolitain, unfortunatly with no Spider Jerusalem in sight.

11 Likes

Basically Trump sent his press secretary out to defend Trump’s penis size.

13 Likes

Can someone please buy this guy a suit that fits. Or get him to a tailor so he can get what has fixed to fit better.
I mean if he’s going to be the presidents lier for a living he should at least look ok doing it and not like a newly hired car salesmen.

2 Likes