Kellyanne Conway: lies are "alternative facts" and if the press says otherwise, there's gonna be trouble

They were a Trump ally during the election, to punish HRC. I’m not so sure that is the case any more.

3 Likes

You know, that’s German accuracy at work. Ausfahrt = way out for vehicles, Ausgang = way out for people. For some reason the Germans are very keen on precision of language and also on accurate historical accounts. I wonder why? They couldn’t possibly have had a problem with a charismatic leader who experienced narrative inaccuracy, could they?

Tand, Tand
Ist das Gebilde von Menschenhand.

7 Likes

esc + ctrl

or

shift + power

32 Likes

I’ve been having these conversations as well. Apparently, the women’s march was an anti-American rally organized by Hamas. What’s scary is that there are a lot of people like this, and their basic motivation is to make others suffer for…whatever made them that way to begin with. At their core, they’re broken people who are consumed by psychopathic rage at leftist demons of their own creation.

I don’t what cures that, but we’d better find out soon because we’re reaching a tipping point.

10 Likes

On the other hand they are offering monitary bounties for anything anti-Obama or about the murder of Seth Rich and just asking for this.

3 Likes

People who have unusual tastes…like this?

19 Likes

That’s a really harsh way to describe her choice of gentleman friends.

13 Likes

As opposed to a vague claim or opinion,a “falsifiable” statement can be proven true or false.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsifiability

10 Likes

Who wore it better?

I’m going with Yolandi. Can she take over for Kellyann?

I could start watching again

11 Likes

And de structo’s head begins disappearing into the giant’s body.

4 Likes

This “redefining relationship” is just an excuse to kick the press corps out of the Whitehouse and ensure that the only information the public gets is through tweets. I can guarantee that we will hear that phrase over and over again.

10 Likes

It also can backfire (hopefully) if that access is denied according to whims or pettiness.

3 Likes

You knew it all along.

#alternativefacts

4 Likes

I’m not sure wikileaks is the ally of any government or political party, the whole idea is to expose whatever government or corporate malfeasance they are given. A year ago conservatives were saying Assange should be assassinated, now they love him, but things could change very quickly. Case in point:

3 Likes

So, basically, it’s going to be Opposite Day for the next 4 years?

13 Likes

And they could have done this DURING THE ELECTION, but they decided focusing on Clinton was more effective. They just did not treat both candidates the same and one has to wonder why, since Trump, was just as, if not more dangerous to the US and the world.

I wonder if they get them, though, if they’ll just drop them or if they’ll release a redacted version?

21 Likes

https://twitter.com/WillisAthGA/status/821879276765122561

This tweet isn’t exactly on-point re: Spicer’s lies and Conway’s #Alt-Facts, but it’s certainly one example of success in the Republican’s relentless war against reality.

17 Likes

Perhaps Trump could learn from his wife?

Learning implicitly requires an admission that you don’t know something, so I’m doubtful.

5 Likes

37 Likes

Let’s eat.

4 Likes