Kellyanne Conway: lies are "alternative facts" and if the press says otherwise, there's gonna be trouble

Say it loud. Trump, Spicer, and Conway are LIARS! If what they say is reported it should only be described in the context of a lie.

Rollins was right.

4 Likes

Just remember…

16 Likes

Heavily redacted?

1 Like

I think I agree with your larger thesis (not actually sure enough about it to say), just want to do a friendly mention of this part:

While a truism, I think its implication that there’s a grand equivalence between all of the above-mentioned people is misleading.

5 Likes

It’s one of those situations, like flammable and inflammable, where two words that sound like they should be opposites actually mean the same thing.

1 Like

She’s like Dr. Evil with a bald pussy. Oh wait, he had one too…

As soon as they need a distraction from something they want to hide in the hoopla – declaring the Democratic Party a terrorist organization or something similar.

If this stands I look forward to seeing how many people put blatant “alternative facts” on the 1040 tax forms they send to the IRS in April.

6 Likes

This. Can no one in the new Whitehouse be bothered to wear properly-tailored clothing? It’s abysmal. I mean, good alt-righers can’t bear to be so much as touched by “sartorial types” or by “creatives” with “fashion sense”. Too much of a risk that they might catch “the gay”, I guess.

I say we reunite the Queer Eye team and send them in there, stat.

3 Likes

For the Don’t-Bore-Us-Get-To-The-Chorus-Types:

Read the part 4

Part 4 tl;dr: A president, vice-president and a bunch of the politicians who don’t like the president enter. FOUR pointless rounds later, president gets neutered but keeps his shiny crown/title.

/oblig pic due to opening reference

5 Likes

Paging the Rifftrax team and Mark Hamill

2 Likes

You’re way too late for that game, that’s normal given how the IRS has been defunded and emasculated. Among T and cabinet, taxes are optional.

4 Likes

And I think Gollum still has their Ring of Power to Audit Religious Organizations.

3 Likes
15 Likes

They have Twitter.

Perhaps the plan is Trump distracts everybody while the House and Senate do the really bad stuff. If so, it is working.

11 Likes

A lot of their success on the campaign trail was in creating this monster THE PRESS that they were running against. I think they plan to continue that strategy in the white house.

14 Likes

“No, honey. You didn’t walk in on me and another woman in our bed.”

#alternativefacts

17 Likes

“I understand what your radar says but I guarantee you I wasn’t driving 20 miles over the speed limit. In fact, officer, it was 20 miles under.”

#alternativefacts

12 Likes

But at least the Nazis had Hugo Boss doing their fashion, and Kellyanne has…?

6 Likes

“F-Troop was the pinnacle of television period piece drama.”

#alternativefacts

12 Likes

From now on, this should be referred to as “Spicing up the news.”

19 Likes