Kellyanne Conway: lies are "alternative facts" and if the press says otherwise, there's gonna be trouble

If you haven’t signed the petition, you have until Feb 19 to run up the score…

5 Likes

1 Like

20 Likes

and start rereleasing these press conference and interview recordings with laugh tracks dubbed in on all the lies and conflations and exaggerations. Okay, I suppose the MSM needs to seem a little more professional than that. So what if they just mute or bleep out all the falsehood. Their mouths are moving but nothing of real substance emerges.

1 Like

Most of my friends in military circles / backgrounds laugh at these guys and wish they’d just go away.The feeling is that they make veterans look like paramilitary douchebags. It’s not appreciated or supported by any vet with a brain, common-sense, and a real sense of honor. (That’s most of them, I think.)

9 Likes

Oh, Trump hasn’t deleted that whole Petition the White House thing yet? Seems certain that he will well before Feb 19. First of all because it’s something Obama set up, and therefore smells Kenyan to him and his supporters, but also because he surely has no interest in actually responding to demands from the peons.

27 Likes

23 Likes

OK. Here’s one.

46 Likes

there’s gonna be trouble

8 Likes

in Long Island schoolyard vernacular, “auger” is slang for the male organ and “inaugurated” is what you claim you did with it

2 Likes

His tiny penis is going to get us all killed.

8 Likes

With all due respect to Priebus (i.e. none), there’s a significant difference between trying to delegitimize the president and pointing out that the president is delegitimizing himself.

21 Likes

Keith Olbermann explaining the 25th Amendment can use some more views:

7 Likes

And tiny hands https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB4_N3ceIas

“we don’t want your TINY HANDS anywhere near our underpants”

4 Likes

Never. The “moderate Republicans” here are still happy with Trump.

Again, if he goes against the NRA which he’ll never do. The likelihood of him sharing Israeli intelligence with their enemies isn’t a concern among the Israel-firsters, so there is no resistance from within.

2 Likes

I love this idea. Focus on the words and actions of other government officials, and refer to him only as “The President” with no pictures unless it is absolutely necessary to tell the story. The guy thrives on attention and if every news outlet he’s threatened did this for two weeks he’d wilt.

7 Likes

“Alternative facts”?

Holy doublespeak, Batman!

6 Likes

3 Likes

“The President returned to his New York apartment in a building whose name we need not repeat…”

3 Likes

12 Likes