Kellyanne Conway's memory in on the blink, forgetting all about the supermarket shelves in 2020

There was a shortage of masks for medical personnel. Shortage of ventilators. People died. She is a Pandemic Denier.

8 Likes
9 Likes

I have no alternative fucks to give about her lying bullshit.

8 Likes

4 Likes

It was the only best times ever in the history of the USA since Andrew Jackson.

2 Likes

To be fair, there were probably no supply shortages inside the White House. Especially, with the bulk hoard of toilet paper they already had on hand to deal with Trump’s massive McDonald’s, Papa John’s, and slabs of overcooked-flavorless-$150-steaks-smothered-in-cheap-ketchup poops.

2 Likes

Meth?

1 Like

“they don’t understand what the supply chain crisis is” on the other hand we are better as “we never even heard of such a thing”.

OK.

1 Like

This is the method for turning recent disasters into The Good Ol’ Days. Someone taught this one well (I wonder who that was).

I want to start a betting pool on when the first time some pundit and/or Trumpublican claims the pandemic started during Biden’s presidency. I’m guessing it will be sometime during 2023, once the GOP Primary campaigning starts in earnest.

ETA: I’ll go ahead and guess a month: October, 2023. (I hope someone doesn’t shortly point out to me that this has actually already happened)

6 Likes

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.