KFC manager complains company is ordering them to reopen lobbies during pandemic

The truckers who are delivering all of our groceries can’t fit their big rigs through a drive-thru.

2 Likes

Video fails to play w/ error message: “null
If the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in.”

I’m confused. Are we trying to keep the germs OUT or IN ?

1 Like

I’ve had two experiences so far with a website for businesses offering curbside pickup, and then getting there and finding they don’t, and they expect me to come in. The second time, they even had a sign on door saying curbside pickup was available. I guess they’re waiting for things to get bad for them to roll it out.

This is pretty much my go to recipe, probably didn’t get it from here, but this is about right. Usually do it with whatever chicken parts are on sale, also works for fish, or veggies. Sometimes I put an egg in with the yogurt and lemon. Have also used limes, have used Greek (plain) yogurt. Sometimes I put liquid smoke in the yogurt. You can season the crumbs with whatever you like, sometimes use old bay or other seasoned salts… Have also used corn flakes, rice crispies, corn meal and crumbled crackers in place of crumbs. Often do it in cast iron pans. Comes out well.

2 Likes

KFC Is scrubbing the net of this video and any other relations to it.

Please don’t delete these comments or this article.

1 Like

FYP. :sunglasses: (and be part of the solution.)

Video is marked as private now. Is it anywhere else?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.