KFC's new 'Cheetos Sandwich' not my first choice either

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/30/kfcs-new-cheetos-sandwich.html

5 Likes

10 Likes

So today is nightmare fuel day on BoingBoing. Good to know.

10 Likes

No thank you.

6 Likes

“KFC: You know things are bad when the pot pie & green beans are the healthiest things on our menu”

8 Likes

Well, what does one expect? the parent company also owns Taco Bell…

11 Likes

“Chip butty” was the name I learned for this.

6 Likes

Is it April already? I had a nap and I think it must be April.

3 Likes

Welcome to Groundhog Day + April 1st. Where every day is wtf

4 Likes

Okay, look, I had my doubts about KFC’s “Double-Down” sandwich (a bacon and cheese sandwich made of two fried chicken fillets instead of bread) and let me tell you, it’s deliciousness flavored with guilt. I am willing to give the Cheetos Sandwich the benefit of the doubt, let my orange fingertips be my badge.

6 Likes

Eh, doesn’t sound so unappetizing. I think the biggest problems would be that either the cheetos would get soggy and ■■■■■ (oh yes), or the thing would mostly disintegrate after the first bite.

2 Likes

Could it be a cunning plan to bump off the head Cheeto?

You just know he’ll have to try it at least once.

"First I’m elected to the highest office in the country, and now this! What a world!"

(eta) read the article. On the closeup of the promotional image, bottom left below the bun, it looks like it’s… leaking…

3 Likes

Actually, paste sounds pretty good, compared.

1 Like
2 Likes

Dear Jim Vorel of Paste: why are you blaming science for this? This is just more unnecessary casual anti-intellectualism from people who should know better…

2 Likes

KFC choices people make

2 Likes

I’d like to double down on the new cheetos sandwich, and can i get a vat of dipping gravy on the side? Sure what the heck super combo that with a sugar slushie and large grease sticks.

3 Likes

I love cheese popcorn so last time I was at the movie theater last I saw Cheetos popcorn and figured what the hell. I now like cheese popcorn significantly less.

1 Like

Chip butties are fries.

1 Like