Kickstarting a clever, tiny wireless mouse/presentation controller designed for tight spaces

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/15/tight-spaces.html

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve also been a fan of the ThinkPads for years. I use the touchpad and don’t have to bother with an external mouse. The trick is to get it setup with the right combination of acceleration and precision. When a touchpad is not setup well it’s a misery to work with, and I think this is why many dislike them. I spent about two days getting the touchpad on my Linux ThinkPad to work how I wanted (or just about, anyway).

1 Like

US$100?
For a mouse?

Are you fucking kidding me?

I’ll just stick with my tiny Dell WM-126 wireless mouse which also - being a mouse - works as a presentation clicker. And it lasts about 6 months on a single AA battery. And it costs about $20.

2 Likes

its not just a mouse man, the built in gyro means you can use gesture and swipe actions like on a touch screen, giving you over 8 other button actions that can be set in the configurable Control Panel. The presenter has better features than the Logitech Spotlight that’s priced at $129 !, advance slides, lazer pointer, highlight and a hold feature, and application switch - this is truly a loaded for travel mouse and a bargain at $89.

You can already buy one on Amazon.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.