Kid Rock mocks FOX News' TV dinner heir over "Testical Tanning"

Originally published at: Kid Rock mocks FOX News' TV dinner heir over "Testical Tanning" | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by CloudKid

24 Likes

38 Likes

It’s like one of those commercials, that you can’t stop watching because you cannot fathom what the product being advertised will eventually be revealed to be.

Turns out the product is superfascistwhitesupremecyhalitosis, and the song goes a little something like this…

And yes, Mary, it is going a bit too far.

16 Likes

The more weird guys that toast their balls the less chance they have of being fertile so I say we encourage them.

39 Likes

I think what we just watched was Tucker coming out of the closet. Some people put up the cliche firemen calendars, some make videos of lumberjacks tanning their testicles. Whatever makes his timber shiver, I guess?

10 Likes

20 Likes

Of course. Gramps Rock bleaches his testicles.

17 Likes

That’s the meth.

18 Likes

No thanks!

8 Likes

Trump told him it was also a COVID treatment.

20 Likes

Oh gods, why did I let my imagination go there!?

No Way Reaction GIF

19 Likes

It’s only kinky the first time…

15 Likes

It could be that testosterone levels in American males are dropping because of environmental pollutants. Or it’s part of some long evolutionary curve.

I doubt he wants to go there.

He wants to sell testes toasters.

7 Likes

Mockable, yes. But let’s not miss, as this Twitter thread points out, that this is all heavily fascist stuff.

24 Likes

Before tanning, the skins are dehaired, degreased, desalted and soaked in water over a period of six hours to two days. Historically this process was considered a noxious or “odoriferous trade” and relegated to the outskirts of town.

The cost of Extreme Manscaping, I guess.

11 Likes

Why is a guy famous for his bow ties and boyish looks so concerned about being “macho”?

12 Likes

clap-applause

11 Likes

Needs more Village People music.

season 9 dancing GIF

8 Likes

Apparently, they are looking to recruit testes toaster testers.

14 Likes