Why this probiotic supplement claims to make testicles grow

Originally published at: Why this probiotic supplement claims to make testicles grow | Boing Boing

5 Likes

I have testicles. They do their job I guess, but they’re uncomfortable in hot weather. And moderate weather. Cold weather too, h9nestly. I can’t imagine wanting them to be larger.

WTF people?

31 Likes

I get this fellows ads in YT and I never understodd the appeal of this. When did testicular size become a factor that anyone cared about? (supposing the stuff actually worked, which I never assumed)

When he started his appeal, I just felt sorry for him. Like, “is that what’s got you down, dude?” You woke up one day and say “if only my balls were bigger I could be happy.”

9 Likes

When advertisers thought they could make money at this non-existent problem.

9 Likes

Tip: When a dude wearing a cap tells you he’s “about to blow your mind,” just walk away.

21 Likes

Like some barker on the street asking you to guess which shell the ball is under.

6 Likes

It also kills cancer in cultures. (If you hit the petri dish with the jumbo bottle of pills.)

6 Likes

I was legit expecting this to be a Boing Boing Store post and checked the author.

18 Likes

My guess, it makes your willy shrivel so your balls appear bigger…

12 Likes

It’s not the size of the testicles that matters. It’s how you use them.

6 Likes

But did you realise that one of your testicles is larger than the other?

4 Likes

It causes testicular cancer?

10 Likes

Just checked, I’m good.

6 Likes

that is sound advice.

2 Likes

don’t worry men, when you reach an advanced age, your testicles and your nose will be your most prominent features. just wait it out.

9 Likes

I hadn’t thought of cancer.

I was thinking there must be something a person with testicles can eat to increase the size of their testicles. Like prolonged use of steroids and even non-steroidal anti-inflammatories can shrink testicles. So ingesting something that broadly increases inflammation would presumably embiggen testicles?

Maybe just inject something infectious right into them?

4 Likes

Silicone injections. There’s always some unlicensed “Practioner” providing those in large cities. They get their silicone at auto parts stores.

3 Likes

you forgot the hair on your ears…

4 Likes

this product is definitely going to be sold on the boingboing store in a couple weeks

2 Likes

I am not saying that TruckNutz should launch a product line made out of medical-grade silicone, but I would not be surprised if they did.

4 Likes