Why this probiotic supplement claims to make testicles grow

I have testicles. They do their job I guess, but they’re uncomfortable in hot weather. And moderate weather. Cold weather too, h9nestly. I can’t imagine wanting them to be larger.

20 Likes

You said carcinogen, I said inject something infectious.

Inject silicone from the autoparts store? Turns out we were both right!

6 Likes

Is the point still qualifying for medical marijuana?

14 Likes

It could be worse. He could be offering to implant goat testicles under your skin, like one of the great charlatans of the 20th century, John Brinkley.

I keep wondering if Brinkley is watching the current bullshit from his little corner of hell and feeling disappointed that he’s not here to make bank on the legions of idiots that wander the country today.

5 Likes

Noting discomfort and expressing a preference to not experience more discomfort on an elective basis is entirely different from asserting personal discomfort in order to minimize somebody else’s experience of pain.

9 Likes

If the ball were bigger, it wouldn’t fit under a shell.

5 Likes

My main association of L. reuteri in mice are the social effects:

3 Likes

Ba-dum tish!

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t mean to criticize your post, was just posting a funny that played off it. I should have added a note saying so.

5 Likes

The Lactobacillus reuteri ATCC PTA 6475, Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938 strains that have been studied are available on Amazon (from Sweden!) look for BioGaia Gastrus Chewable Tablets. Dr Davis gets into how to greatly magnify the bacteria by making yogurt How to make L. reuteri yogurt: A step-by-step guide | Dr. William Davis and maybe New improved L Reuteri yogurt method - Luvele US If you are a regular yogurt maker you might want to try it. I had a pretty good starter going a couple of years ago and made many batches. It makes good yogurt. Interested folks might want to read the research paper’s discussion section to get the larger view beyond the headline testicle size.

1 Like

When I heard bacteria, I thought they were going to suggest botox. I am 99% sure someone has tried that.

3 Likes

If you really want big balls, get elephantiasis. (A.K.A. “be careful what you ask for.”)

5 Likes

And people WANT larger balls?

2 Likes
3 Likes

I really hope these people who crave larger balls have some thrillingly perverted goal in mind. Because if they’re trying to concoct some absurd new insecurity, that’s just exhausting.

Short of getting in there with calipers, you can’t even tell how big someone’s balls are in most cases, what with how they like to wander around and all.

1 Like

Well I’m ever upper class high society
God’s gift to ballroom notoriety

11 Likes

And I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
The social pages say I’ve got

4 Likes

7 Likes

Note to self, do not permit children to ask Alexa/Siri/Googlebotoftheweek/etc for help finding Waldo.

4 Likes

You owe me a new keyboard, this one is soaked…

3 Likes