Why this probiotic supplement claims to make testicles grow

Actually it’s saline into the scrotum. People are weird.

2 Likes

As I get older and older, and use them less and less, the thought of having even more of them is not very appealing.

3 Likes

Yet women are bombarded with this message about their breasts in advertising, media, and social interactions every goddamned day.

5 Likes

And when you’re tired of them, go see your doctor and get ivermectin for a medically-valid reason.

I think the only men who would want to enlarge their nuts are the ones who shrank them to the size of garbanzo beans through years of juicing.

3 Likes

And the eyebrows that grow out like awnings. And the hair in your nose.

2 Likes

I was hoping someone had posted this

2 Likes

That is the worst. In my mid-30’s I still thought of myself as pretty young. One day I got a haircut at a self-styled Rock 'n Roll barber shop. Yeah man. Young people shit.

Near the end, without asking, the lady cutting my hair gave my ears a once-over with the clippers. In that moment, I knew I was no longer a young man.

3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Do they sell this probiotic in horse paste form? That would be a winner these days.

3 Likes

Yup, parasites, the original “probiotic supplements.”

FWIW people throw the terms “probiotic” and “antioxidant” around an awful lot, they’re new buzzwords for “healthy” but there’s a lot of conflicting evidence regarding supposed benefits (there’s no solid data showing kombucha has any benefit, for example, and taken in too high a dosage antioxidants may cause more harm than good.)

2 Likes

Those damn eyebrow hairs… what’s worse is you only see them when you have your reading glasses on

3 Likes

Likely these will be my eyebrows in about ten years…

7 Likes

Yeah, in my case I have to consider if they’ll grow long enough to comb over my shiny bald head…

3 Likes

How many people are showing up at hospitals these days, in just terrible shape, and too embarrassed to say what brings them there?

Because you know you’ve done something really, really dumb… how could I have been so stupid? I’ll just say I … I ate a bad burger… or a bee stung me.

Assuming you are still conscious.

1 Like

Enough, I’m afraid, to provide a sizeable amount of (personal data removed) x-rays to fill the “secret” radiology file. I know this because when I worked as a clerk in the film library, I saw it.

ETA:

Cant Look GIF by Katelyn Tarver

3 Likes

I offer you “scrotox”

Yup. I’ve been to the folsom street fair before.

Elaine (in Seinfeld): “I don’t know how you guys walk around with those things.”

4 Likes
3 Likes