Kidnapped woman "found dead" after police shootout with captor

Originally published at: Kidnapped woman "found dead" after police shootout with captor | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Doesn’t stink at all, no sir, not hardly.

17 Likes

Yeah, nobody was getting out that car alive.

12 Likes

All that “superior” Israeli training really pays off.

7 Likes

Well, the 9.11 training was a long time ago right. /s

2 Likes

I’m seeing quite a few new threads here today on the BBS, like the one about Desantis’ plan to make Disney visitors pay tolls to get there (because of course you can’t just let Disney win, now can you?), and I see it all of one piece:

This is toxic masculinity. These are the consequences to civilization when we go all-in on macho-macho-he-man-women-haters as the ‘winners’ to respect and emulate in society. Humans need balance. We need to respect the diversity of life, including human life. Otherwise, we get so totally, dangerously off-kilter like this. Real men know that. But that’s not what we have here, which is why the kidnapping victim was gunned down by the very officers who were charged with the duty to protect and save her.

21 Likes

US and Israel are like two peas in a pod.

2 Likes

Fuckin’ hell. Those are bullet holes?
What chance did she have?

:rage:

7 Likes

Was she illegally smuggling police bullets inside her body at the time of her coincidental death?

3 Likes

Didn’t read the article, but watched the video. The sounds of those shots, like 6-8 of them in a row, would definitely have been the cops shooting. How do I know? I don’t. But cops are generally kinda chicken, so they’ll go nuclear any chance they get.

3 Likes

Chickens. I am sure they had to do it for “officer safety”
They show again that their own safety is their only priority.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.