Kyle Rittenhouse battles Lin Wood for $2 million bail money

We’ll just go down the list till you feel better. But only real, reputable civil rights organizations. Not the NRA.

So - the Southern Poverty Law Center it is.

10 Likes

Wood and company just want the money back so they can return it to the donors because it has completed its intended purpose (bail), right? Right? Bueller?

9 Likes

The families of Rittenhouse’s victims are probably hoping he wins this dispute so he has deeper pockets when they sue him for everything he’s worth.

5 Likes

Re-read the comment he’s replying to. He’s saying the ACLU is a reputable civil rights organization.

Edit: Sigh. Chipsa’s reply downthread shows that smulder had it right after all. So much for my benefit of the doubt.

2 Likes

I think they would rather have Joseph and Anthony back.

10 Likes
3 Likes

Agreed. But if we’re choosing whether the $2 million goes to:

• Kyle Rittenhouse
  • Lin Wood
  • The Kyle fanboys who made the original donations
  • The Huber and Rosenbaum families

I’m going to vote for option 4.

11 Likes

giphy

5 Likes

Rittenhouse said in an interview that he actually supports BLM. Here’s a great opportunity for him to prove that. I’m not holding my breath, though.

12 Likes

This may be the only legit “both sides” I’ve ever seen. Kudos!

5 Likes

In March, a company linked to Wood was sued by a contractor over work performed on a South Carolina plantation Wood owns. The contractor alleged that Wood’s company never paid its bills for the construction work on the plantation, which is known as “Tomotley.”

Of course Lin Wood owns a plantation. And he doesn’t pay those who work there.

10 Likes

season 5 doctors GIF

5 Likes

Sadly:

9 Likes

I’m no fan of Rittenhouse, but given that it’s Lin Wood on the other side, I say we give the kid his AR-15 back and let them sort it out between themselves.

3 Likes

How quickly can we get a bespoke tannerite suit made in Linn Wood’s size? And let’s make sure this contest happens in a small, confined concrete-lined space.

3 Likes

Not a suggestion; just what I see happening in the near future.

2 Likes

Seized by the state as the ill gotten gains of fraud?

2 Likes

Give them both one. Better to have no survivors.

1 Like

If there is any shot of Rittenhouse’s victims’ families being awarded damages in civil trials then I guess it would be best for Rittenhouse to have the money just long enough to lose it. Not optimistic that he’d be held liable in those forums either however.

10 Likes

I hate to say it, but given how the criminal trial went, it is entirely possible that Rittenhouse will sue the families of his own victims…

4 Likes