Kyle Rittenhouse battles Lin Wood for $2 million bail money

The kid is fast. But Wood has much more grifting experience- and a longer reach. The Vegas money is in Wood. Double or nothing that he bites off an ear.

17 Likes

I just can’t fathom these nice boys doing unsavory stuff. Golly!

3 Likes

This is the problem with teaming up with people whose fundamental guiding principle is “get as much as you can for yourself and screw everyone else”. You will inevitably be one of those “everyone else” that they try to screw.

This applies to both sides of this dispute.

12 Likes

Wait…who should I be rooting for here? Who are the good guys?

Oh…right. :cry:

6 Likes

:sigh: Just for the record, you have some kind of problem with the ACLU?

9 Likes

Might want to take that query to its own separate post, rather than feed into a derail…

8 Likes

They’re not exactly unusual in thinking so either.

9 Likes

We’ll just go down the list till you feel better. But only real, reputable civil rights organizations. Not the NRA.

So - the Southern Poverty Law Center it is.

10 Likes

Wood and company just want the money back so they can return it to the donors because it has completed its intended purpose (bail), right? Right? Bueller?

9 Likes

The families of Rittenhouse’s victims are probably hoping he wins this dispute so he has deeper pockets when they sue him for everything he’s worth.

5 Likes

Re-read the comment he’s replying to. He’s saying the ACLU is a reputable civil rights organization.

Edit: Sigh. Chipsa’s reply downthread shows that smulder had it right after all. So much for my benefit of the doubt.

2 Likes

I think they would rather have Joseph and Anthony back.

10 Likes
3 Likes

Agreed. But if we’re choosing whether the $2 million goes to:

• Kyle Rittenhouse
  • Lin Wood
  • The Kyle fanboys who made the original donations
  • The Huber and Rosenbaum families

I’m going to vote for option 4.

11 Likes

giphy

5 Likes

Rittenhouse said in an interview that he actually supports BLM. Here’s a great opportunity for him to prove that. I’m not holding my breath, though.

12 Likes

This may be the only legit “both sides” I’ve ever seen. Kudos!

5 Likes

In March, a company linked to Wood was sued by a contractor over work performed on a South Carolina plantation Wood owns. The contractor alleged that Wood’s company never paid its bills for the construction work on the plantation, which is known as “Tomotley.”

Of course Lin Wood owns a plantation. And he doesn’t pay those who work there.

10 Likes

season 5 doctors GIF

5 Likes

Sadly:

9 Likes