Kyle Rittenhouse flees in terror when faced with a Black student at college event (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/21/kyle-rittenhouse-flees-in-terror-when-faced-with-a-black-student-at-college-event-video.html

16 Likes

That’s right.

Run away from the truth, you murderous coward.

55 Likes

And keep on running. Run from every public speaking engagement. Run from being in public. Keep fucking running Kyle.

45 Likes

In Kyles defence… :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :roll_eyes: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :neutral_face: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:… Nope, I’ve got nothing. :man_shrugging:

35 Likes

Well of course he ran away, he couldn’t shoot all of them.

24 Likes

Gratitude to everyone who calls Rittenhouse out & stops him from profiting in any way from his crimes.

36 Likes

What’s up with dog?

5 Likes

Therapy dog, or attack dog, or both

4 Likes

did he still get his fee for being there? that’s the important question to me. if he did, heckling him into leaving anywhere isn’t really doing any good. he’s laughing all the way to the bank.

7 Likes

They were using words while being black. Run, little snowflake!

15 Likes

[gets shown receipts] “Uh, we’re not gonna have any dialogue about that, after all.”

Seems like Rittenhouse was playing a little game there, figuring he was smarter than a bunch of college students (unlike them, he got away with murder, after all!) and suddenly realized he was out of his depth.

I assume it’s for self-defense, because they wouldn’t let him bring a gun… (I mean, seriously though - why else would he travel with a dog, and have it on stage?)

Makes him less appealing as a speaker in the future, I assume.

15 Likes

yeah, depends on the venue i’m sure. i bet some places would book him because he generates that kind of spectacle.

10 Likes

It didn’t seem aggressive, though. Which is good. We don’t need any more stuff like this!

TBH, I kept expecting to hear this…

Say Something Lol GIF by Shalita Grant

12 Likes

But running away is not much a spectacle, so even there…

5 Likes

This bargain-bin Horst Wessel is never gonna get a fascist anthem named after himself if he doesn’t shape up.

9 Likes

Brave Sir Kyle ran away,
Bravely ran away, away…

16 Likes

Canadian Thank You GIF by Lionsgate

11 Likes

7 Likes

Oh, my. I so hope he doesn’t run blindly into the street during rush hour.

3 Likes

Probably a self-claimed “emotional support” dog. Golden retrievers can’t be trained to be aggressive attack dogs, it runs so completely against their nature. And there’s no way he has a legitimate service animal.

9 Likes