Kyle Rittenhouse flees in terror when faced with a Black student at college event (video)

I dunno but I feel very bad for that pupper

13 Likes

get killed, historically speaking.

8 Likes

Couldn’t sleep last night so I googled, now, like you, I feel sorry for the dog.

He, or someone, even has a Twitter account for the dog. The dog posts far right nonsense.

This is from a interview on a right wing news channel, the interviewer was a media advisor for an ex president and an anti everything wackadoodle.

“I want to first introduce your dog Milo, and I think it’s important that we brought Milo on set with us. We don’t normally have dogs on set with us except for my little dogs on Puppy Fridays,” Loudon began.

“But we have Milo because you dedicated this book to him and you not only dedicated the book to him, you have an entire chapter in your book about him [and] as somebody who also really does benefit from a therapy dog for some of the things that I went through on January 6, I wanted to have him here with you,” she said.

10 Likes

In both photos, that poor dog looks sad. Any dog would, having to hang out all day and night with a gun-toting murderer.

9 Likes

A dog like that looking sad is basically unnatural. Poor pupper.

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.