Kyle Rittenhouse is a featured speaker at Turning Point USA event

“As an added treat, conservative hero Kyle Rittenhouse was added to the roster.”

Misread this as, “As an added threat, conservative hero Kyle Rittenhouse was added to the roster.”, which sadly fits.

10 Likes

Yeah probably with a rifle and pictures of various Democrats. All supplied by our loyal opposition

2 Likes

What’s fascinating is: he’s in that narrow spectrum of being MAGA but not being QAnon/StopTheSteal.
Kyle Rittenhouse might be the most rational person you will find at the TPUSA event.

It’s not difficult to monetize the cupidity of the right wing. They are operantly conditioned to throw money at their tribesmen. Outright frauds like Bannon’s schemes get punished. But “legal” frauds like Project Veritas have probably made James O’Keefe a millionaire many times over by now.

3 Likes

This person has nothing of positive value to add to the public conversation. So…perfect for TPUSA

3 Likes

Slim to none, and Slim’s out of town.

If you go… and you “feel threatened” by him… well… you know what to do.

1 Like

:+1:

Anthony Huber’s family has filed a federal wrongful death suit against Rittenhouse.

8 Likes

Oh is that what he’s doing? I thought he had a bad bout of gas.

2 Likes

Good thing they have metal detectors at the doors. The kid has a hair trigger.

1 Like

I’m glad I’m not the only one to misread that.

1 Like

At the very least, sue that shit eating, skin-crawling grin of his smug face.

3 Likes

“He was wiggling in front on my gun, self defense”.

Conservatives’ roles models are murderers who got away with it because of white alt-right privilege. That’s what their idea of heroism is- killing people without consequence. This should tell us all what to expect from them should they ever gain enough power to avoid consequences themselves. Not that this is a big shock by now.

2 Likes

Being in Congress is mostly about begging lobbyists and other rich people for money

Is young Mr Rittenhouse any good at that?

1 Like
3 Likes

I shudder to think of all the junior lawmen dreaming of growing up to be a stand your ground influencer.

1 Like

I don’t know for certain, but my guess is that he’d truly suck at it in every way possible known and unknown. Still, GOP leadership loves colleagues who are guaranteed to tow the party line 24/7. The GOP bonus is that this one has a GOP-approved “resume”.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.