Lady and deer stamp their feet at each other

[Read the post]

2 Likes

Mother told me not to play with my food…

3 Likes

8 Likes

Then I suppose it’s safe to guess that she wasn’t a cat.

5 Likes

Deer: “What kind of wacky fun-house mirror shit is this?? I gotta lay off those mushrooms the coyote’s been giving me…”

5 Likes

The full video that shows what happened when the woman started twerking was much more fun…

8 Likes

Yeah, it’s the other way around; this is common behavior when they see something out of the ordinary. To other deer who hear or feel the stamping, the message is probably like, “Be alert, yo; something’s fishy.”

Humanoids: quite fishy indeed. “Fishier and fisher!” cried the deer.

1 Like

So that is why Bambi is a stripper name.

7 Likes

Those bambis can hop a 2 metre fence. I think they could easily kick out a window if provoked. What does foot stamping mean in bambi-speak?

Good thing it isn’t the rutting season. I’ve heard of deer doing very aggressive and stupid things.

1 Like

My area is infested with deer, to the point where I found a fawn in the garage after I had left the door open for a while. Scared the bejesus out of each other. They’ll stomp at you every 5-10 seconds if you come upon them and they don’t feel like running just yet. This lady is just stomping along with him.

1 Like

Maybe he had his ear buds in and doing the Cha Cha Slide.

I believe it means “hey, you’re upsetting me, and I can slash the shit out of you with my fore-hooves”. Deer do this wicked (and pretty effective) upright windmilling with the front legs attack. A professor at my veterinary school was treating a deer in a pen when it decided it had had enough and did this. Slashed his forearm open quite nicely.

1 Like

Saw a video on Youtube of a deer doing that to a dog who got too close. Made me feel sick. Dumb dog should have just kept its distance, and the deer shouldn’t have been on the sidewalk of a busy street. They were all confused and out of their element.

Stamping their feet is an initial warning sound for deer; “somethings fucky”. Stamping your foot is a great way to coomunicate with deer in their language, and shorten the experience.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.