Lamp connects cat to God

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/10/lamp-connects-cat-to-god.html

7 Likes

Well, same diff. Like Confucius says, “the twittering yellow bird rests on the corner of a mound. When it rests, it knows where to rest”. It’s like, Buddha nature is always fully formed.

10 Likes

“Put the cat bed on the east wall.”
“Why?”
“It likes the sunshine from the east and west windows, and we want it around for purrs, cuddles, and for slaughtering mice and snakes.”
“Oh… OK. He does look peaceful there in the sun, doesn’t he…”

Two generations later and poof, the cat-bed is the altar and it’s full-on cat worship… :roll_eyes::smile_cat:

… prove me wrong… this kind of stuff is exactly how it happens… :smile:

7 Likes

Cat’s head is warm, so who’s stupid now eh?

23 Likes

Which is one short step from:

Sorry in advance to any and all who watch it.
1 Like

5 Likes

Yes; lamp does not connect Cat to God. Cat IS God.

10 Likes

Hey, we all seek enlightenment in our own ways…

I’m not gonna judge.

5 Likes

20 Likes

sniff sniff…anyone else smell burning hair?

2 Likes

tumblr_nql5u3kj761rd0307o6_500

4 Likes

Our catlamp looks like that when she’s 80% charged.
When she’s at 100%, light comes out the ears and mouth, too.

6 Likes

“… the seraphim Baraqiel…”

Mice consider cats to be Azrael, the Angel of Death. The lamp is a ruse.

3 Likes

“Ha ha ha Frank. Now get that lampshade off your head, party animal. No more drinks for you.”

2 Likes

Begun, the Cat Wars have.

Meowwars

5 Likes

He just hasn’t been as playful since the Horus Heresy; I’m not sure what’s wrong…

I had a cat who would sneak onto the stove top while I was cooking, for the warmth, obviously. One night, I hadn’t realized that he had gotten up until I smelled fur burning, and his very fluffy tail was smoldering. He got tossed into the sink very quickly, and from then on, he was closed in another room while I was cooking.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.