Larry David unloaded on Alan Dershowitz at a grocery store

An old, dirty functional vehicle is the height of prestige for the Martha’s Vineyard/Hamptions types. Bonus marks if it has many years old parking stickers.

It’s all about showing how long you have been ‘summering’ there.

Apparently there is a thriving grey market in old stickers and cars with old stickers on them for that reason.

13 Likes

Especially an old Volvo, since they’re as indestructible as a Toyota Hilux. It’s an old-money thing that others have picked up on.

8 Likes

Totally! I mean, a missing comma?! Puh-leeze!

3 Likes

Well done Larry!

2 Likes

Ha!

(If that’s the character I’m thinking of.)

You disgusting, lecherous, fascist fuck!

7 Likes

Yeah, that would work!

susiecurb

12 Likes

May also have something to do with his views on and alleged commision of statutory rape: https://www.timesofisrael.com/dershowitz-defends-97-column-claiming-statutory-rape-an-outdated-concept/

“This raises a fundamental question about the continuing legitimacy of statutory rape laws at a time when sex involving teenagers is so rampant and prosecution for statutory rape so selective. It is obvious that there must be criminal sanctions against sex with very young children, but it is doubtful whether such sanctions should apply to teenagers above the age of puberty, since voluntary sex is so common in their age group.”

12 Likes

I wonder if he wrote that around the time he started hanging out with Epstein?

18 Likes

Sarah Silverman Eww GIF by HULU

Reads to me like, "Hey, they fuck each other like rabbits, what’s wrong with having some of them do that with me? "

16 Likes

Not with disgusting morally bankrupt old fascists, it ain’t!

Your reading comprehension is superb. You must not be a rethug.

8 Likes

Defending OJ wasn’t bad enough?

5 Likes

I am very uneasy about the term “sniff test” when discussing Alan Dershowitz

6 Likes

As well you should be!

Suck Up Yes Man GIF by Noise Nest Network

4 Likes

Cancel culture. He’s being “singled out” for his political beliefs. /s

And its not just his current affection for being a Trump-biased “contrarian” that rankles, its his rewriting of known history vis a vis Orenthal Simpson’s trial. See, now, he’s claiming he really didnt have too much to do with it: he was just a “consultant” on Constitutional matters. “Dream Team? Moi?”

Never forget the picture of Alan Dershowitz, in nothing but Fruit of the Looms, being massaged on Epstein’s Pedo Island on multiple occasions by barely-legal female assistants. [And that’s the version he admits to.] On second thought, if you need to keep down solid food, do forget.

4 Likes

Don’t forget his work for Claus Von Bulow and Harvey Weinstein, his ideas about torture (get a warrant!), and his unqualified support for Israel at its most extreme which has somehow morphed into unqualified support for Bibi Netanyahu, Isreal’s very own Donald Trump.

If the good people of Martha’s Vineyard don’t want to sit next to Faux News’ foremost constitutional scholar (after Rudy Giuliani and Andrew Napolitano, natch), well, ‘ol Dershbag has really spoiled them for choice as to reasons why.

https://www.bc.edu/content/dam/files/schools/law/lawreviews/journals/bctwj/23_1/05_FMS.htm

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.