Las Vegas police officers spotted UFO falling from sky and then investigated aliens-in-my-backyard report 

Originally published at: Las Vegas police officers spotted UFO falling from sky and then investigated aliens-in-my-backyard report  | Boing Boing

3 Likes

described the creatures as large and somewhere between 8 to 10 feet tall and appearing like aliens with big mouths, big shiny eyes and added that “they’re 100% not human.”

Aren’t there more than a few ‘dinosaur shows’ in Las Vegas? Are [extraterrestrial] aliens known for their “big mouths” and “big shiny eyes”? and if it’s a human in a suit it might be as much as 60% (6ft/10ft) human…? (“y’know being a member of the occam’s razor of the month club makes you no fun at all!”)

2 Likes

It was just swamp gas.

3 Likes

I miss the early days when people would be visited by all sorts of alien species, ones that looked like ambulatory carrots or monkeys or whatever, before it became a thing and only greys started showing up.

5 Likes

Smells like swamp gas, but I bet it was caused by an all-day shrimp buffet.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Nevada?

That’s Chupacabra territory.

7 Likes

dean winchester spn GIF

5 Likes

barney GIF

5 Likes

Alien turf wars…

Manga Dessinanime GIF

5 Likes

Aliens

3 Likes

So, Elvis finally came back or something?

2 Likes

Elvis has rematerialised in the building.

4 Likes

A flaming carrot is a health and safety risk around swamp gas.

1 Like

Area 51 Aliens GIF by MOODMAN

There’s video now of the alien

2 Likes

It’s really a shame that the smartphone hasn’t been invented yet, huh?

3 Likes

That looks like it’s in a waffle house, unsurprisingly… and at night too… when all the best/worst stuff happens in a waffle house.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.