Photo of dead extraterrestrial in gutter after UFO sighting (video)

Originally published at: Photo of dead extraterrestrial in gutter after UFO sighting (video) | Boing Boing

I would hope so. That is one horrible looking gaffe.

2 Likes

Sure, extraterrestrials fly across many light-years of distance, land on Earth, and… leave behind one of their dead comrades in the street. What was it, an interstellar British-style stag night? “Where’s Fred? Did we leave him back on Earth? I was so drunk… last thing I remember is when we taped him to a mouse…”

This is one of those stories that’s more convincing without the picture. (I mean, it’s not even a gaffe - it’s obviously some cheap plastic toy forgotten by a child. Being half-buried didn’t make it any more lifelike.)

7 Likes

I translate this story as a nothing to see here folks. Look at the pretty red light in my pen…flash.
One of the persons was a supposed expert in the matter tho, so, you know he meeds to have his viewpoint shared. Of course it was complete nonsense.

1 Like

I made me pity chuckle.

1 Like

“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

3 Likes

“the mighty ships tore across the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming on to the first planet they came across - which happened to be the Earth - where due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog”.

Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, #1)

I’ve heard of little green men but that body was ridiculously small.

3 Likes

This is a small plastic toy, they used to, and probably still do, sell them embedded in jelly in a plastic egg, When they were really popular, probably 20 years back now, there was a spate of 'dead alien" stories based on people finding discarded ones and this looks exactly the same. We ran at least one report on them in Fortean Times

4 Likes

Sad ending for this guy:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.