πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

16 Likes

Sooo many threads this could go in, but I will drop it here.

13 Likes

You first, dude.

(meant for the Newsmax guy, not you, OBVIOUSLY!)

14 Likes

That’s yet another mutually-exclusive opinion on COVID from a RWNJ. Let’s see; if I were to put it in a quiz, the question would read:

1. COVID is (CHOOSE ONE):
    a. a hoax
    b. a bioweapon
    c. artificial virus accidentally released from a lab
    d. part of natural selection
    e. none of the above you morons!
13 Likes
14 Likes

I read WaPo’s article on that. Milley was shitting big ones. A truly frightening read.

9 Likes
5 Likes

A simple test: Ask him to say β€œTrump lost the election.”

10 Likes

The sheer caucasity of it!

8 Likes

Texas Republicans veer further right despite because of state’s demographic shifts

FTFY, Alexandra Villarreal in Austin!

11 Likes

and one way that Late Stage GOP Asshats move it to the right:

22 Likes

It took me a sec…

12 Likes

Likewise

11 Likes

I wonder if that’s a splendid coincidence, or someone who thinks visual puns are funny as fuck. Either way, if that’s really their lovely bay window, or a shoop, I salute them.

8 Likes

Accidentally posted this in the wrong thread (is this the right one?):

13 Likes

This one definitely is:

17 Likes

Someone less stupid is going to get this into their head and not fuck it up quite so badly.

11 Likes

use the popularity of these images to accumulate a following of Fox, Breitbart and Turning Point USA-type viewers.

These are the unradicalised starting points for this journey!

That Overton window truly has shifted if Breitbart and TPUSA aren’t thought of as extreme!

4 Likes

Now we have OANN and that ilk. Yep, it has shifted. People are leaving Faux because it is β€œtoo mainstream.” That just says it all.

11 Likes

Truly frightening

7 Likes