πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Another example of conservatives being obsessed with reality tv

10 Likes
9 Likes

Don’t care why, just glad she’s not running.

Not that she had a chance in hell at winning, mind you; I’m just tired of the excess of β€˜stupid’ in politics.

8 Likes

Gee, it seems like paying people paltry wages to get treated like shit was the reason why so many folks dropped out of the labor market.

15 Likes

I suspect it had more to do with her realization that the current iteration of the GQP would never get behind a trans person, not even in CA. Her experience with transphobia may have been sufficiently limited to allow that fantasy right up until it smacked her in the face.

10 Likes

We can all be glad that she’s not taking the campaign seriously and has very little chance of winning, but unfortunately she is still running.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/campaign/563443-caitlyn-jenner-denies-reports-of-pausing-gubernatorial-bid%3Famp

6 Likes

6 Likes

As ever, thanks for correcting my mistake; I don’t know how I would get by otherwise.

5 Likes
8 Likes

The GOP loves tax cheats and money launderers

9 Likes

If only we could get the IRS reclassified as β€œpolice” since they’re trying to uphold the laws. Then the GOP wouldn’t be fighting against funding them…/s

14 Likes

A fine example of addition by subtraction.

9 Likes

Ugh… he’s still around… what a chump.

8 Likes

GOP asshats who Democrats felt forced to disrupt, and then got COVID for their efforts.

8 Likes
14 Likes

From the comment thread, the perfect term for that: coup-coup coin!

12 Likes

The question is: can you use coup-coup for Cocoa Puffs?

6 Likes

So, wait, it’s a bad thing that β€œenough fentanyl to kill 238 million Americans” was seized at the US border? I thought agencies like the DEA and CBP were supposed to be preventing illegal drugs from getting into the country? I thought the War on Drugsβ„’ was supposed to be something we root for?

I’m so confused…

25 Likes

Confused Thinking GIF

13 Likes
8 Likes