πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Nothing under his pillow!

9 Likes

but cable news is silent

17 Likes

Because coal is dead? Nobody gives a damn about coal miners in Alabama? Cable news outlets are too busy running trump stories for ad revenue?

8 Likes

Because corporate, profit-driven media is run by greedheads with no interest in promoting awareness of labor rights.

17 Likes

Speakina which:

20 Likes

Gonna miss my Cool Ranch, but…

Will Do Episode 2 GIF by The Office

14 Likes

It’s also a good idea to see if there are any independent local/regional snack and drink companies to support during the strike. For once, living in Michigan is a good thing for me, because I can get Faygo sodas and Better Made products. (Especially as I just found out one of my former favorite beverages is bottled by Pepsi, so I refuse to buy it now.)

18 Likes

You’re saying that buying as local as possible has multiple positive aspects? :wink:

19 Likes
10 Likes

Sunrise also offers residential treatment programs, serving some of the most vulnerable children in a state with consistently some of the nation’s worst child abuse rates.

Hmmm, just wondering here: how many of those children are being abused because they’re β€˜different’? The organization says they accept LGBTQ+ children, but what’s the real story?

12 Likes

Sunrise’s attorney, John Sheller, said the agreement includes language protecting his client’s β€œsincerely held religious beliefs.”

And if it’s my sincerely held religious belief to punch them in the face? Oh, only certain religions, and only against those people, got it.

does not put children in conversion therapy, which tries to change a person’s sexual orientation or gender identity.

Hm. On the surface that sounds good, but I wonder what they do instead of conversion therapy?

10 Likes
19 Likes
14 Likes

They don’t want their little opioid racket to crash and burn.

6 Likes

The next generation is already following in their elders’ footsteps:

17 Likes

The cognitive dissonance flying around that clubhouse must be THICCCCC.

14 Likes

β€œAt one point, a debate broke out over Arkansas being stripped of its votes last Sunday under allegations of voter fraud in its state chairman election; the state’s actual party chairman has weighed in on the matter, assuring the CRNC that everything was on the up and up. Nevertheless, Britt β€” a graduate of Richmond Law School β€” argued that the state should remain disenfranchised since it hadn’t presented evidence that fraud had not occurred,”

aka play by my rules, rather than by the rules.

it sure would be a shame if this happened to the national republican party. a real tragic shame…

8 Likes

Probably just make them feel bad about themselves, administer verbal and emotional abuse…but nothing as formalized as conversion therapy.

6 Likes

Maybe they were upset at the lost Sackler cash?

8 Likes

Article spoilers: conservatives think that the suburbs are a crime ridden hellscape

17 Likes