πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Fucking hell. How can you believe YouTube videos over your own child?

12 Likes

YouTube videos, which link to sympathetic Facebook posts, which are boosted by Infowars, which get repeated on Fox, which spill over into Rush Limbaugh, which gets repeated on YouTube. It’s like being trapped in a pinball machine where every bumper and buzzer you hit is more disinformation.

13 Likes

This is fucking insane

16 Likes

I read the article. The most creepy ick factor is that it appears schools are sharing personal information of K-12 students, who are also being assessed for potential criminal behavior.

The Times also found that the agency has a separate program that uses schoolchildren’s grades, attendance records and abuse histories to label them potential future criminals.

Sharing of educational information with the sheriff’s department should be illegal.

Fuck Florida. (Okay, maybe not the Keys.)

19 Likes

That is just unbearably sad, but also answers the question of how can they believe this stuff. It becomes their lives, and it is more important to believe than to see reality. It is, quite literally, a religion. You can’t logic a religion.

16 Likes
9 Likes

I bet he was wearing clothing made of blended fabrics.

17 Likes

Disavowing your family will not save you.

Just about every damn Republican is a mark that thinks he’s the con man.

16 Likes
14 Likes

β€œIt’s a sad day … I feel badly,” the Republican said.

(Emphasis mine)

Yeah, we all know Republican politicians tend to not be good at feeling things. The question is: does she also feel bad about this?

6 Likes

What The Fuck

8 Likes

A network of fictional journalists, analysts, and political consultants has been used to place opinion pieces favorable to certain Gulf states in a range of media outlets, an investigation from The Daily Beast has revealed. At least 19 fake personas were used to author op-eds published in dozens of mainly conservative publications, with AI-generated headshots of would-be authors used to trick targets into believing the writers were real people.

13 Likes

Can’t let those undeserving poors get their grubby hands on the funds, now can we?

12 Likes

Don’t worry, when we start taking this seriously it will be used as a reason to do something nasty to Iran. Because reasons.

7 Likes

Did you see the beer koozies that George P. Bush had at his campaign announcement? Freakin’ pathetic.

11 Likes

10 Likes

Josh Hawley, assholes extraordinaire, gets the full Beau treatment.

Lovely thing to see.

13 Likes
16 Likes

I just saw the NYTimes piece on this. Looks like trump can’t count on the DoJ either.

13 Likes