πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

This country has a long, long history of privileged people making questionable comparisons between themselves and Rosa Parks but even against that backdrop I think this one may take the cake:

A staff member at Mabel Rush Elementary School in Newberg showed up to work in Blackface on Friday, calling herself Rosa Parks and doing so in protest of a vaccine mandate for all school district staff.

13 Likes

I guess Rosa Parks is somewhere in that library too.

10 Likes

Conservatives: Look, I’m just laying out the facts. In this scenario I’M Rosa Parks and YOU’RE Hitler.

Progressives: Then how come the people who fought in the Civil Rights movement are all against you and the people who wave Nazi flags are all supporting you?

Conservatives: FUCK YOU, that’s why.

18 Likes

Angry Drake And Josh GIF

18 Likes

Oh, what the actual unhappy FUCK?

15 Likes

Same district that instituted, revoked, and is now β€œconsidering” a ban on BLM and Pride symbols. The silver lining, if one can call it that, is that she was intercepted and sent home before interacting with students.

13 Likes

I do consider that a silver lining to an otherwise shitty circumstance; they were able to preemptively mitigate the psychological damage she might have possibly inflicted on students of color.

10 Likes

β€œGuys Landed on Moon One Time”

…because Black women helped them get there.

12 Likes

LOL, wonder how much got skimmed off the top? No one knows the number of donations except me!

3 Likes
6 Likes

Normally I wouldn’t be cheering on Facebook but this time around…

10 Likes
16 Likes

This morning: Trump advisor/alien-bug-wearing-decomposing-corpse Steve Bannon admits on his β€œWar Room” podcast that he met with Trump and Giuliani the night before January 6 to discuss how to β€œkill the Biden presidency.”

About an hour ago: Steve Bannon served with congressional subpoena from January 6 committee.

22 Likes

MacAnincompoop.

Real Life Love GIF by Abbey Luck

16 Likes

I was expecting a lot of things from the cyberNinjas election audit, but not this. Can you imagine being the person unlucky enough to have to read this story to Himself in the Highest, the Golden Ass?

19 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think many people saw this coming. There’s also this fun detail from the NPR report:

10 Likes

Falls into the category of β€œbe careful what you wish for.”

ETA that for the Q Continuum, lack of evidence is just more proof that the empty center of the rabbit hole is real and goes down further than anyone predicted. Nothing will retrieve them; we can only hope they keep digging until they fall through to the vacuum on other side of the flat earth.

12 Likes

But wait. They are having a presser later onto say that even though their β€œanalysis” actually showed Biden winning by even more than originally shown, they have uncovered β€œevidence” that will be used to prevent β€œcertain” people from voting. Hide and watch. They are predictable assholes, if nothing else. β€œThere is no evidence? Fine, we make shit up. Everyone will cheer!”

Controversial Election Review In Arizona Confirms Biden Win : NPR

Pullen said other reports that will be presented in detail Friday have not yet been leaked, and that β€œanomalies” found in voting records are vast enough to cast doubt on the final vote count β€” despite the hand recount’s confirmation of the result.

13 Likes

Something something absence of evidence is something something something therefore only white-cis-het-gun totin’-patriots should vote.

11 Likes

mike yard no shit GIF by The Nightly Show

11 Likes