πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

24 Likes

I love the truck!

17 Likes

I cannot imagine ever making life choices that would put me in that position, so no.
But I know what you mean. It would be miserable!

14 Likes

Dunno about you but I’d fucking love it! The laughs I would have. The laughs I would get describing to my friends how his orange head turn purple and exploded while I laughed and pointed at him.

I’m not normally that pretty, but I would make an exception here.

13 Likes

Ah, good point! I was imagining it from the perspective of someone who actually wanted to keep their job. Your way is much more fun.

11 Likes

I was imagining something like that scene in ROTJ where Jabba feeds Luke to the rancor; Trump’s aides all clustered around the fetid grate that leads to his pit, grappling with one another to feed some other sycophantic simp to the beast.

5 Likes

Eww, now I’m picturing Ivanka sitting on Jabba/Trump’s lap like Princess Leia. :nauseated_face:

8 Likes

co-starring Jared as Salacious Crumb. :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

NEXT: β€œWe must audit the auditors who we hired to audit the auditors who audited the election results!!”

12 Likes
13 Likes

Here, have a mental palette cleanser:

12 Likes

GIF by MOODMAN

10 Likes

Apparently nobody in his inner circle has felt the need to tell him yet.

11 Likes

Salacious has more chin than Jared.

6 Likes

Ditto the Arizona state Senator who was a key figure in pushing the audit in the first place.

11 Likes

With Bannon as Bib Fortuna right?

6 Likes

Dang…right down to the wattle.

6 Likes

Separated at birth!

3 Likes

Eh Trumpa no bohdda

1 Like

That photo is far too flattering. He’s more like the older version of Fortuna who really let himself go.

8 Likes