πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Out of spite and the fact that neither heaven or hell wants to deal with his bullshit every single day

9 Likes

i’m pretty sure that adam smith in the β€œwealth of nations” had a whole chapter on how you can cut taxes forever without having to balance your budget.

at least, he must have because… it’s not like that 3.5 trillion is coming from nowhere. they have a plan ( if slightly rosy ) to pay for it.

compare to the trump tax cuts which – like all previous republican tax cuts – were going to magically pay for themselves and never did.

8 Likes
6 Likes

:dart:

The antithesis of their position is something Rabindranath Tagore (supposedly) said:

… where β€œservice” is β€œserving all the people, for the good of all the people,” and not merely servicing The Greed Community for personal gain.

11 Likes
15 Likes

”Ours are grown and we’re taught them to think on there own and are doing what we can to teach our grandchildren to not be sheep following a bell”

They must be so proud.

15 Likes

Did Fox watch any MLP before the one they are shitting on? Because it doesn’t seem like it.

6 Likes

this indoctrination program

Yeah, because patriarchal white supremacy isn’t anything at all like an indoctrination program. :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

Well the US far right think Hollywood is woke and liberal.

Hollywood makes multiple movies part funded by and with script approval from US military and intelligence services. It is absolutely an agitprop industry.

18 Likes

Yep. The Overton Window really needs an upgrade over here. :unamused:

13 Likes

Yes, but the US far right is beginning to think that the military and intelligence services are woke and liberal.

10 Likes

Fair point.

You’re not alone unfortunately.

5 Likes

Not just that, but they are also sucking up to the CCP for market access to the PRC. Nothing woke or liberal about that.

2 Likes

At this point, anyone who isn’t goose stepping while doing a Nazi salute to a very large poster of Trump while waving a gun around without wearing a mask is β€œwoke and liberal” to the far right.

13 Likes

I don’t know. Maybe something larger, like a garage door. /s

7 Likes

A follow up on that dumbass

7 Likes

what are grown men doing watching shows for girls anyway?

this is america. i want clearly labeled pink and blue hued cartoons that exist solely to sell binarily gendered toys. while consequence free violence directed against obvious bad guys is optional, consider it highly encouraged

it’s in the constitution!!!

9 Likes

That’s going to piss off the fascist wing of the Bronies.

Good.

10 Likes

I knew that I’d seen him somewhere before.

5 Likes

My favorite part of this is that MLP is one of the few franchises Disney doesn’t have anything to do with.

Also this is Fox News, which famously declared a few years back that universally-beloved saint-amongst-men Mr. Rogers was evil.

As much as it would suck ceding the delightfulness of Gen4 to that waste of space, I guess it’s still a price worth paying if they just fucked off and left everyone alone as Gen5 rolls in.

That said, I can certainly see why a fleet of bigoted racist assholes might take issue with the movie, since it was basically just this for 90 minutes:

(Not to say that it was bad for hammering on that the whole time, just that it was extremely blunt about it in ways that even Gen4 rarely approached. Guess they had to dumb the message down a bit for folks to catch on.)

10 Likes