πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

My own opinion on the best case scenario would be for Twitter to reinstate Trump’s account after making him waste a ton of money on court fees to get it back.

And then have his account plagued with a variety of text replacements. Replace every word with a random selection of, β€œbark, bork, bing, bong, blah”. How long will he spend in court fighting that precedent?

5 Likes

She’s awesome, btw. I listen to her podcast with Andrea Chalupa, Gaslight Nation.

3 Likes

That’s not fair… he sold his soul to get those shrimp cocktails

13 Likes

Oh boy, activists are about to go after AT&T

18 Likes

AT&T is a shady company.

In response to the new law, preventing people from having to pay rental fees for using their own router or modem, they just removed the ability to use your own router or modem so they could keep charging the fee:

They went to some great length to avoid the FCC from fighting with them over this, in fact.

14 Likes

…and not because your state made it incredibly easy for just about anyone to buy a handgun like the one that 18 year old used in that school today.

18 Likes

Yahoo reprint of an NYT article

8 Likes

Just when you thought they couldn’t get any worse… :woman_facepalming:t4:

16 Likes

Republicans: You guys are totally overreacting! This image wasn’t intended as a racist lynching metaphor, it was a callback to Jewish puppet-masters metaphors!

14 Likes

unfortunately, they have that angle already covered. from the article:

AP reports Democrat Del. Dan Helmer of Fairfax, who is Jewish, called a flyer anti-Semitic for depicting a shadowy picture of him staring at piles of gold coins.

Mike Ginsberg, a Jewish Republican, said the flyer wasn’t anti-Semitic, but a β€œtraditional hard-hitting political piece that raises real issues about the rising cost of living in Northern Virginia.”

i love that neither the root nor the ap weigh in on whether the flyer was anti-semitic… only that the person targeted by the hate called it that :face_with_head_bandage:

13 Likes

That’s how you know The Root’s article wasn’t written by Michael Harriot :wink:

12 Likes

…at night across state lines.

19 Likes

This would be a good time for β€œresponsible gun owners” to publicly stand up and call bullshit.

20 Likes

cricket chirping

21 Likes

Thinking of anyone in particular?

6 Likes

The Assistant DA said he’s fine with the defense attorney arguing that Kyle Rittenhouse went hunting on the streets of Kenosha.

Sometimes they don’t think these things through.

14 Likes

Robinson, a Republican, made the comments in June at Asbury Baptist Church in Seagrove but a portion of the speech was posted Tuesday on the Twitter profile for Right Wing Watch. β€œThere’s no reason anybody, anywhere in America should be telling children about transgenderism, homosexuality, any of that filth,” Robinson said. β€œYes, I called it filth.”

Love the β€œin case you didn’t hear me let me repeat my bigotry for those in the back.”

17 Likes

Looking forward to getting out of debt and starting my Patreon contribution. Meanwhile, I try to let likely interested people know.

Kendzior and Chalupa call it. Early and often. It’s a wonder how they stay sane.

6 Likes

Or do they?

4 Likes

On a slightly related note, I did live in Matamoras for several months when I was much younger. Full of nice people… who couldn’t stand the moonies and the drama that follows them hahaha. They should have taken the pic in late september to mid october because of the beautiful fall foliage in the Matamoras/Port Jervis area that time of year. Would have made for much prettier propaganda lol.

4 Likes