πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

It takes a lot of chutzpah to lead an attempted insurrection to prevent your political opponent from taking power, then expecting that person to use his Executive Privilege to help you cover up your role in said insurrection after he does take power.

21 Likes

His defense attorney? Surely not. :wink:

5 Likes

You give him far too much credit. He’s just a narcissistic idiot.
Chutzpah, gumption, moxie, those all require a base level of sentience that he lacks.

12 Likes

I think chutzpah in this context is not a potential compliment in the same way that moxie or gumption could be. He’s probably going with the Leo Rosten definition:

14 Likes

TIL!
(More letters)

9 Likes

β€œA lot of people in the Christian world believe that when you pray to rays of light and legions that you’re praying to the devil,” Oebel, the YouTube host, explained in his interview with Flynn.

source

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

23 Likes

Now you’re part of the conspiracy. /s

16 Likes

Face Palm No GIF

13 Likes
18 Likes

Of course there were grift bags.

13 Likes

Conservative Lawyers to Trump:

β€œScrew us over once, shame on you. Screw us over 137 or more times, shame on us.”

19 Likes

Good luck dealing with these weirdos Tennessee.

8 Likes

Well, fuck. It’s in the eastern part of the state. Which is next to the western part of mine.

property’s approximate acreage, the elevation of the mountain, and its proximity to cities like Knoxville and Sevierville, as well as Tail of the Dragon, a popular meeting place for bikers, and Dollywood

5 Likes

It’s bad but not so bad. They mostly keep to themselves and they like to play Rambo in the woods but they make sure it’s far away from any public roads.

Wait, never mind. You should be a bit concerned.

4 Likes
10 Likes

Today’s β€œwater is wet” headline.

17 Likes

I can’t believe it’s only been a year since the Four Seasons gong show. It feels like forever ago in some ways, although 45 still feels recent.

8 Likes

I mean they mostly only abuse their own children. But other than that…

…

nah there’s no bright side. It sucks to live where cultists think they’re accepted.

9 Likes

I would say this is one of those unintended consequences right-wingers never think about when they pass sweeping bullshit laws like the ones aimed at whatever the hell they think CRT is this hour, but let’s be real… this is a completely intended consequence.

25 Likes