πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

I commented elsewhere here that I spent a good ten minutes wracking my brain as to who was president between Trump and Obama because the Obama era seemed so fucking long ago that there must have been another one. It’s been a weird few years all round, I guess.

12 Likes

it is true georgia king GIF

11 Likes

Plus there was a little while when it felt like Hillary was effectively the president.

Was there? I mean, the Benghazi hearings and some of the early Trump stuff tried to scapegoat her as if she had been president, but none of that ever felt connected to reality.

12 Likes

I agree really. It’s more like there is this dormant alternative better timeline memory that Clinton 2 came after Obama or something than an actual experience.

1 Like

Ah, yes, following up on some of the important work done by president Gore. You’re thinking of the fair election timeline. I’m pretty sure Trump wasn’t in that one at all, his campaign fell apart after he started chanting racist slogans and attacking veteran’s families.

18 Likes

Or he accidentally stepped onto the β€œup” escalator that one fateful day and tripped, and he’s still falling down the stairs 5 years later. They just closed the lobby and made sure the escalator had back-up power and let it go.

11 Likes
12 Likes

Health issues in general look to be rife in the most obese counties with the opposite being the case, relatively speaking, in the least obese. Yes, geography comes into play here. With the most obese counties, the article notes: β€œThe majority of counties on this list are located in the South, including 14 counties in Mississippi and six in Alabama.” As for the least obese, that article notes: β€œThe majority of counties on this list are located in the West, including 15 counties in Colorado and 10 in California.”

Then there’s politics. The four states listed above split neatly between two red states, Mississippi and Alabama (most obese), and two blue states, Colorado and California (least obese). However, I should tell you these divides are not as absolute or as pat as you might think.

9 Likes

It’s now in a place where elderly white people can appreciate it

16 Likes

I’d like to see it on the driving range as a target.

15 Likes
13 Likes

What a shame.

10 Likes
37 Likes

Awesome response.

And there’s little doubt of course that Cruz is vaccinated and mostly avoids places that are packed with maskholes.

18 Likes

Sorry, Ted, the burn ward has been converted to an ICU and there’s no beds for ya.

21 Likes

If he stands with Australia the way he stood with Texas during the ice storm this winter, we should probably be keeping an eye on flights to Cancun…

14 Likes

More like Tasmania? Or maybe Antarctica.

8 Likes
16 Likes
2 Likes