πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Yep. Still seems to appeal to most Repub voters too.

4 Likes
15 Likes

Rule of goats still applies.

11 Likes

So K McCarthy’s been speaking to hold up a bill in the House for three hours now? What is this shit?

9 Likes

Trying to be Jimmy Stewart…?

Classic Film Politics GIF

9 Likes
13 Likes

F U C K

Welp, a lot of shit is going to be set on fire tonight.

14 Likes

worse than property damage is that people protesting for racial justice are now much more likely to get shot by fascists ( eta: and that includes tonight )

this makes me very very scared for the arbery murder in georgia if β€œfearing for your life in a situation you intentionally created” is the standard for white defendants

it was bad enough when that was the standard for cops

20 Likes

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

13 Likes
8 Likes

The next church/synagogue/mosque mass shooter will probably try that.

2 Likes

That’s been the standard, at least since George Zimmerman got off under it.

11 Likes
9 Likes
13 Likes

β€œBut Weren’t Motivated To Commit Racial Violence”

Racism seems like a pretty credible motive for violence. :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

Do you think they really believe that about themselves or that they are just blowing smoke… I’ve known at least a couple of folks I’d call β€œviolent racists” and the violent part was very much part of the package (this would of been neo-nazi skinhead types, one of whom went to my school, and another who knew other people I knew).

10 Likes

I’m not actually very interested with that question. They can discuss it in group in the big house.

11 Likes

Sure. The outcome is the same, after all… Just in my experience, those types are very interested in violence.

8 Likes

We are unanimous!

7 Likes

voyager-seven-we-are-one|nullxnull

9 Likes