πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

My theory is that Richard Spencer is not, himself personally, a violent racist. He wouldn’t crease his suit by actually engaging in fisticuffs with Untermeschen!

He has people for that sort of thing, who are more than willing to do all the actual violence when he tells them to. Or at least, that’s the way he would like to arrange things. #fascistlifegoals !

1 Like

Spencer probably wouldn’t get his own hands dirty unless there was no chance he could be injured. Disagree he isn’t personally violent. A person who avoids doing violence with their own hands but encourages and instigates violence by others is still a personally violent individual. They use the other people like tools.

10 Likes

If you direct or pay people to assault or murder others based upon their race, you’re a violent racist. Just like hiring a hitman.

11 Likes

My fault for forgetting /s.

I was thinking more along the lines β€œI am not a violent man. I pay these men to be violent for me. This is not playing with semantics, because I am proudly anti-semantic.”

9 Likes

GOP lawmaker says gays who get beat up are getting β€œnormal consequences” for β€œperverse lifestyle”

Montana Sen. Theresa Manzella said LGBTQ people β€œplay the protected class card” when they get beat up for holding hands in public.

13 Likes

13 Likes

Angry old fart screams at wall

6 Likes

Jesse Helms would be proud.

ETA: I took a very unpleasant trip through the cesspool of Helms quotes, trying to find a specific clip of him speaking about HIV/AIDS and the β€œperverse practices of homosexuals.” Sweet baby jesus, what a virulent piece of shit that man was. The Trumpists we have now are 10th generation xeroxes of the original.

12 Likes
4 Likes

Ha!

Poor Kid Progeria.

5 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/21/politics/fact-check-republicans-voter-fraud-kirk-hartle/index.html

The Hartle mystery is now solved. And it turns out that the fraud was committed by a Republican.

Same as usual.

18 Likes

David Byrne Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

18 Likes

index

13 Likes

And always the same movie…

(Projection, for those who don’t get it)

black and white film GIF

12 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

I think he’s clearly referring to the idea that women are superior to men, because they are able to bear children.

/s

6 Likes

If the criterion is reproductive efficiency, then measles must be the supreme being!

6 Likes

I’d rather be on the road to nowhere than where we’re headed, for sure!

12 Likes

oh you!
stop making sense!

9 Likes