πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Right-wing intellectuals moving on from β€œit’s unfair to liken all conservatives to fascists” to β€œit’s unfair to liken all fascists to the Nazis.”

We are literally one step away from β€œ#NotAllNazis.”

28 Likes

So….which one are they trying to rehabilitate?

15 Likes

When the case one is arguing for is that β€œall fascists aren’t NAZIs,” one is quite officially on the side of β€œthe baddies.”

19 Likes

There they go again.

22 Likes

Wait, wait, wait - are we talking pre 1934 Nazi party or post 1934 Nazi party? /S

18 Likes

I always assumed that they didn’t like fascist as it’s an Italian word and they are northerners and so much better than those Mediterranean types.

I definitely always got a bang of that off Jacob Rees Mogg, the act of fascism is fine, the words are not because they are not good English words.

9 Likes

Who knows. It certainly never bothered Sir Oswald, though.

5 Likes

It’s amazing, if not surprising, how hard Fox News worked to bury the lede in this piece (i.e., that the candidate in question suspended his campaign following a loss in a custody case in which it was revealed that he physically and verbally abused his wife and children).

16 Likes
10 Likes

I’m surprised he could spell β€œrule” and β€œlaw” correctly without help. Also, β€œof.”

Then again, that tweet might have been written by the person who wipes the drool from Gohmert’s chin.

9 Likes

No, nor the Nordic League, the Right Club, January Club, British People’s Party…

But none of them were remotely as successful as the current fascist takeover of the Tory party.

6 Likes
12 Likes

and the side bar recommended article for me was: β€œrepublicans predict they will take the house and senate.” talk about pandering :roll_eyes:

still, gotta love this:

β€œMy focus right now is 100% on my children, and I want them to know I do not have any other priorities and will never stop fighting for them,” he emphasized.

he’s truly channeling the onion with that one. man with no family quits to spend more time with them

12 Likes

I dunno. I mean it’s probably hard to harass your ex, traumatize your kids, and ruin their financial futures by sabotaging them in a bonfire of vanities over who fights hardest to win them… all while also running a campaign to feed your massive narcissistic ego. I mean, I feel for the guy. I tell you.

13 Likes
21 Likes

I do say it’s kind of fun watching the vermin eat each other.

15 Likes

15 Likes

8 Likes

Projection all day, everyday.

12 Likes

She made that joke, not me. Okay?

5 Likes