πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Which one? Did Fox News ban him?

9 Likes

An analysis of Trump’s speech.

8 Likes

Um, you mean this analyisis?

10 Likes

D’OH! It wasn’t there when I started reading the thread. (That’s my excuse, which is mine.)

8 Likes

Pence has not ruled out 25th Amendment, source says

That pious shitbag isn’t considering anything, he’s just trying to run out the clock.

β€œAs President Trump said yesterday, this is a time for healing and unity as one Nation. A politically motivated impeachment against a President with 12 days remaining in his term will only serve to further divide our great country,” deputy press secretary Judd Deere said.

You know what divides our great country, Judd? Armed insurrection, that’s what. And no, it’s not time to start healing because we haven’t cut out the cancer yet. Don’t worry though, you’ll know when we do.

14 Likes

Why would he? He can just get his supporters to touch it instead.

16 Likes

:100:

14 Likes

Lol

17 Likes

Seth is at it again.

10 Likes

Trump is heading down to the border wall this week.

I’ll personally pay somebody to push him across the line.

14 Likes
20 Likes

15 Likes
15 Likes

Let’s check in on what his district thinks about what happened this past week

25 Likes

Excellent op-ed from Cori Bush:

Paywalled at WaPo, unfortunately. I particularly liked this:

Many have said that what transpired on Wednesday was not America. They are wrong. This is the America that Black people know. To declare that this is not America is to deny the reality that Republican members of the U.S. House and Senate incited this coup by treasonously working to overturn the results of the presidential election. It’s to deny the fact that one of my senators, Josh Hawley, went out of his way to salute the white supremacists before their attempted coup. It’s to deny that he appropriated the sign of Black power, the raised fist, into a white-supremacist salute β€” a fist he has never raised at a march for Black lives because he has never shown up to one. It’s to deny that what my Republican colleagues call β€œfraud” actually refers to the valid votes of Black, brown and Indigenous voters across this country who, in the midst of a pandemic that disproportionately kills us, overcame voter suppression in all of its forms to deliver an election victory for Joe Biden and Kamala D. Harris.

She’s coming for you Hawley. Here’s hoping we see a lot more of her and a lot less of you.

24 Likes

Sounds like the network is attempting to pivot away from hardcore bigotry to at least softcore bigotry

A rotating group of Fox News opinion hosts will take over the 7 p.m. hour, which will now be titled β€œFox News Primetime.” While TV networks and advertisers typically consider primetime to take place between 8 p.m. and 11 p.m., the cable-news networks consider the 7 p.m. hour to be among their best-watched programs and consider that hour to be part of their most popular program blocks. A permanent host is expected to be named at a later date. Fox News did not offer details on which anchors might appear during the program.

The moves will be put into place starting Monday, January 18.

4 Likes

Mission accomplished?

2 Likes

Wall Street upset that fascists aren’t given free reign on social media

15 Likes

lol

23 Likes

Disbarment for Rudy?

YES, PLEASE!

25 Likes