πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

15 Likes

Including the exciting new programs β€œMy Black Friend” and β€œWhy, I Don’t Even See Race!”

15 Likes

Queers: are they still our enemies?

14 Likes

I’m waiting with bated breath for Fox to jump on the fact that the person who coordinated the Parler data harvest has β€œenby” in their Twitter handle.

12 Likes

I hope they have excellent op sec.

9 Likes

Had to look that up. For anyone else similarly ignorant, β€œenby” = NB = non-binary.

9 Likes

β€œ Her comments came after the department temporarily reassigned Detective Jennifer Gugger from her position in the department’s Recruit Background Investigations Unit after police received social media posts indicating she had been at the Wednesday event.

β€œ#StopTheSteal Drinking beers with fellow patriots!” Gugger posted from Washington on Facebook, using the name Jenny Lynn, according to a screenshot of the post reviewed by The Inquirer that has since been taken down. A photo of the crowds surging toward the Capitol was also posted on her Twitter account.”

Recruitment officer. Great.

16 Likes
14 Likes

Teespring can go fuck themselves sideways.

13 Likes

Awesome Tweety handle!

8 Likes

Things that make you go hmmmm.

14 Likes

TIL. Just a tiny bit less ignorant. Yay!

9 Likes

Here across the river from DC, helicopters have been very busy today.

12 Likes

Helicopters over the Bay area haven’t stopped since last Wednesday.

10 Likes

So we can look at fining social media companies at least this much for their role in amplifying hate, right?

12 Likes

i’d like to know who promoted her to that position. controlling hiring and training is key to how you corrupt any organization.

11 Likes

best reply on that thread:

11 Likes

I told it better:

17 Likes

Why the fuck would someone do this?

13 Likes

There’s a whole thread about it:

11 Likes