πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

I can’t recall any President being so toxic that Medal of Freedom honorees actually turned the thing down rather than be associated with the guy. Has this ever happened before?

22 Likes

Wow, that’ll hit him in his shriveled orange nethers. Not as bad as the PGA, but still, love to see it.

18 Likes

i thought… so… but can’t find any cases.

as for trump, mostly it looks like he’s given them to dead people or his friends
[ i mean, babe ruth? what has he done for me lately? ]:

but curious if tiger woods will return his now.

[eta: more than a few of the names i don’t recognize are sports stars, not just tiger. ]

12 Likes

The worst hit of all - his pocketbook.

β€œ Other companies linked with the Trumps, including Deutsche Bank, the president’s largest lender, and Signature Bank, are also seeking distance from him and his business.”

Those notes come due soon. Trump and kids may need to look for honest work. Retire somewhere other than Palm Beach.

18 Likes

Maybe a chain of actual laundrymats.

In Russia.

12 Likes

donny trump’s famous area 51 RV Experience.

Still in the hospitality industry.

7 Likes

tenor(7)

12 Likes

I live next to an Air National Guard base but I haven’t noticed any weird noises in the sky

Portland’s not cool anymore, all the riots are somewhere else now

7 Likes

Now if only that applied to the trailheads and ski areas, life would be grand…

6 Likes

Life could be a dream:

9 Likes

Maybe it’s just the weather, the Martians could be invading and we couldn’t see shit anyway :cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::sun_behind_rain_cloud:

9 Likes

Love that song - we played it at our wedding.

3 Likes

The in-joke is that one of the characters riding in the car singing along had been dissing it in the first episode of the series.

For my tastes, it is a tad bit β€˜wonderbread,’ but it still holds a special place in my heart because of the movie, Clue.

6 Likes
12 Likes

If this is an attempt to be near a border if the shit hits the fan, I think he might want to pick another border.

11 Likes

β€œthe best people”
β€œ[you are] very special”

never forget:

ETA:

oh and this too:

18 Likes

Lower profile than the insurrection, but more evidence of the fuckery going on at every level of the Trump administration.

The best kind of scientific research doesn’t answer questions, it supports predetermined conclusions with fiction and bad faith.

Spencer also wrote on his blog that Legates had asked him and other scientists to write these papers late last year to support the view that β€œthere is no climate crisis or climate emergency” and to point out β€œthe widespread misinformation being promoted by alarmists through the media.”

11 Likes
8 Likes

β€œTo continue on this path, I think it’s causing tremendous danger to our country, and it’s causing tremendous anger," he said. β€œI want no violence.”

It seems completely normal and acceptable to him that his followers would overthrow the government to keep him in power. Yet, somehow BLM protests against people of color being murdered are unbelievable and obviously the work of Antifa instigators.

5 Likes

It’s unclear exactly when JLL backed out or what role last week’s insurrection played in the decision. There were already clear signs that the hotel was becoming a liability when the Trump Organization put plans to sell it on indefinite hold in November after bids came in at less than half the asking price. And its requirement that the new owners retain the Trump name as part of any deal was a sticking point that has likely become untenable now that the name is synonymous with the mob that stormed the Capitol last week.

Hm. They say β€œnew owners”, but Trump doesn’t actually own the property.

12 Likes