🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾 🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events 🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡

4 Likes
8 Likes

Couldn’t resist fixing that for you.

7 Likes

Heather Cox Richardson’s take on Sen. Graham’s calls to assassinate Putin:

The U.S., and other countries that belong to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, are supporting Ukraine from outside its borders. For NATO to take on the fight against Putin’s armies directly in Ukraine runs the risk of uniting the currently demoralized Russian people behind their leader, and enables him to start a war against NATO, which would engulf all of Europe.

Tonight, South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham crossed that line when, on Fox News Channel personality Sean Hannity’s television show, he called for someone to assassinate Putin. He then repeated his comment on Twitter. This was an astonishing propaganda coup for Putin, enabling him to argue that he is indeed in a war with America, rather than engaging in an unprovoked attack on neighboring Ukraine. This is exactly what the Biden administration has gone out of its way to avoid.

It was an astonishing moment…and also an interesting one. It undermines the position of the U.S. and our partners and allies, but in whose service? After initially opposing Trump’s reach for the presidency, Graham threw in his lot utterly with the former president, who has many possible reasons both to undermine Biden and to keep Putin in power. Perhaps Graham’s comment was intended to help Trump. Or perhaps Graham might have simply made a colossally stupid mistake. Whatever the case, the enormous implications of his statement make it one that would be a mistake to ignore.

Source:

12 Likes
11 Likes

Empty G buddy Nick Fuentes, joshing his way through a bit of Holocaust denial.

11 Likes

This interview with Nick’s mom is completely true.

It takes a minute to start with a waiting notice.

4 Likes

WTH?

Okay, I’m seven minutes in, and all i’m still seeing is some dude bros dancing to a stupid song . . . :confused:

6 Likes

Fast forward past that. I know - that’s weird.
At maybe 14 minutes

5 Likes

So the joke is that his mom slept around a lot?

Oh yay, diarrhea jokes now.

Sorry, but this seems like a really labored conceit for little payoff, and again, adolescent dudebro payoff at that. And this goes on for an HOUR??

Different strokes I guess, etc.

8 Likes

Oh god it’s just a lot of awful.

At 30 min in she talks about how she suspected he’s gay?

She described him as a “very special boy” and then breaks into tears because she isn’t going to get grandchildren and talks about an “australian boy coming over wearing cat ears” while she sobs about not getting grandkids.

Now she’s talking about being worried about autism and how they took him to a personally close doctor who said that he was on “some kind of spectrum” and she promised not to tell anyone about it. She talks about his racism and white supremacy as if it is an emo phase for a bit and how he never visits or does any of his chores in the house where he still lives with them.

She only hears him screaming in the basement when he’s doing his show. She admits his own sister calls him poopy pants because of his frequent fecal incontinence and how he stole from his dad. He’s a bitcoin millionaire but she buys him a bag of chicken tenders a day and didn’t know. LOL. It goes on and on and ffs.

OK… I mean I get this now.

10 Likes

Reminds me of the couple of times i tried to listen to Chapo Traphouse. Okay cool that they’re on the left somewhere, but again, the testosterone stank and the giggling about mean jokes that i don’t find funny is too much for my tastes.

10 Likes

I’m enraged on some level that I even have to hear about this pathetic nonsense at all. Everything that got us here. I hate it.

12 Likes

Re: Disney

10 Likes

Following the playbook…

He’s one of the people I worry might be chosen by the GOP for higher office after other governors shoot themselves in the foot trying to be considered “the most extreme.”

12 Likes

though he has not yet explained why the word “equity” is divisive.

Frustrated Anger GIF by South Park

Christ, what an authoritarian asshole.

10 Likes

They’re only allowed to teach about debt now? They’re going to score solid 300’s on their SAT’s.

8 Likes

A GOP book ban supporter using that faux “concern” tactic, targets Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library. :face_with_peeking_eye:

15 Likes

You go, Stella!

(And is her comment about IQ scores a veiled put down about the GOP asking for KBJ’s LSAT scores?)

10 Likes

CharlieBrownLucyFootball

10 Likes