๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

A Trump pardon? Pshaw! This guy needs a stack of those Richelieu notes!

10 Likes
10 Likes

dogdammit, can we not have even one bit of positive news?

11 Likes

12 Likes

Once again Trump shows he has all the shortcomings of Don Quixote with none of the positive qualities.

10 Likes

JFC!

Go Away Reaction GIF by CBS

8 Likes

Windmillsโ€ฆWTF does he think coal mining does?

10 Likes

Coal mining produces one of the nationโ€™s most important natural resources: Republican votes.

17 Likes
18 Likes
12 Likes

Wot Wheel Of Time GIF by Dragonmount GIFS

10 Likes

Whenever I see the words โ€œStephen Millerโ€ used in conjunction with โ€œwifeโ€ and โ€œbirth,โ€ my entire body clenches involuntarily. Itโ€™s the same reaction I have to pictures of lamprey mouths or imagining dental surgery.

15 Likes
20 Likes
11 Likes

family. when youโ€™ve run out of friends to throw under the bus.

im betting heโ€™ll have to retire from politics completely to spend more time with his dog. ( assuming he can even find a canine who will put up with him )

3 Likes

I feel that feeling one gets after swallowing a mouthful of surprisingly unenjoyable bread just as one realizes there was unnoticed mold on it.

Do I vomit? Do I just wait to die?

10 Likes

Here we goโ€ฆ

15 Likes

Ughโ€ฆ fuck off Murkowski!

15 Likes

Thats Nice GIF

7 Likes

All 133 Virginia school superintendents urge Youngkin to scrap tip line, effort to root out policies deemed โ€˜divisiveโ€™

โ€œDivision superintendents disagree with your assumption that discriminatory and divisive concepts have become widespread in Virginia school divisions,โ€ states the letter from Howard B. Kiser, executive director of the Virginia Association of School Superintendents.

โ€œYour use of โ€˜equitable opportunitiesโ€™ in lieu of โ€˜equitable outcomes,โ€™ without considering those factors that impact student achievement in underserved communities, can set public education back many years,โ€ they wrote. โ€œQuality education in Virginia has to be more than providing opportunities and hoping for the best.โ€

The letter also faulted the Youngkin administration for repeatedly claiming that it is โ€œrestoring excellenceโ€ to the stateโ€™s public education system, saying itโ€™s based on an โ€œinaccurate assessmentโ€ that schools are subpar.

โ€œAgain, by most measures, Virginia ranks near the top and surpasses most states throughout the country,โ€ the letter says.

The superintendents call on the administration to conduct regular meetings with school division leaders and keep them in the loop on future studies and reports. And the tip line, they say, โ€œimpedes positive relationships; therefore, the tip line needs to be terminated."

12 Likes