🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾 🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events 🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡

Honestly, the idea of gay people supporting a party whose platform is largely “kill all the gays” always struck me as odd, anyway. But I guess there were Jewish Nazis as well. People are weird.

19 Likes

It is a particularly stupid off-shoot of the “I never thought the leopard would eat MY face” concept.

13 Likes

Yeah, dumbasses! Anyone could have told you that they were coming for your gay cisgender ass next. We fucking TOLD you, jack asses!

11 Likes

Those who ignore Ernst Rohm are doomed to repeat Ernst Rohm.

Listen up, Peter Thiel.

13 Likes

winona-thats-good-point

Night of the long knives, indeed.

10 Likes

They’re trying to paint self-reflection as bad thing

10 Likes

otherwise it’s just sparkling bigotry…

10 Likes

Oh no, self-reflection!

condemned the animosity toward “our traditional heroes,” institutions such as elections and law enforcement, the education system, the system of government, and “traditional values of fair play, free speech, and religious liberty

Maybe try not undermining literally every single one of those if you don’t want people questioning them? (Except maybe the “traditional heroes”, those live in hagiographic stasis on the right side of the political spectrum)

6 Likes

They definitely don’t want people questioning this:

“America is a fundamentally fair society with bountiful opportunity” whose “original sins have been honorably, if belatedly, repudiated.”

It all reads like this, “Sorry you got angry, but calm down because there’s no inequality, injustice, or oppression in this country. That was all in the past! We need to put statues back up on their pedestals, join hands, and pretend everything is perfect here - while we burn all the history books that led folks away from traditional ideas.”

18 Likes

Definitely quotes like this

our ancestor patriots

Should make the thoughtful USians question where they’re coming from and what they’re aiming for :unamused:
Those who haven’t already seen the writing on the wall, I mean.

14 Likes

20 Likes

The total number of injuries was not immediately unknown, nor was the identity of the shooter.

Videos posted to social media from different angles appear to show two bodies in the parking lot outside the supermarket surrounded by first responders.

In one video, a white man in army fatigues can be seen being taken into custody by police.

In another, an injured person is being wheeled on a gurney.

I’m honestly not shocked. There’s quite a few of the y’all qaeda types around here.

Edit: More updates

12 Likes

Can’t give that a ‘like.’

19 Likes

Not a local to western ny so I was way off

14 Likes

Gawd, Tucker is such a fucking illogical moron. Every time I see a clip of his I’m more disappointed in my fellow Americans that they swallow his garbage.*
So, what, Tucker? You want the government to give you a new bike? wth?
And, if you really want your vote to mean the most it can, move to fucking Wyoming. There you go. :woman_shrugging:t2:
(His “summer studio” isn’t a far drive from where I live, and I’d be happy if he never graced my state again.)
*But they are listening and it’s working, as this most recent tragedy shows.

15 Likes

carlson’s show apparently is often clipped and repeated on supremacist sites. and the “love” goes both directions

Fox News and host Tucker Carlson look closely at minute-by-minute ratings that show there’s an appetite among its audience for talking points embraced by white nationalists

11 Likes

Enter the “shocked, not shocked” gif.

Also:
“Nativist forces” ?
:roll_eyes:

So, they’d be totally fine with improved tribal rights, I’m sure.
/s

13 Likes

yeah. unless it was a call out to rage against the machine (/s)

Some of those who work forces, are the same that burn crosses

news hour did an interview with the reporter, and he seemed pretty straightforward about the hate that carlson has been knowingly stoking. so maybe/probably that’s the nyt editors at work again

13 Likes

So a white supremacist domestic terrorist drove three hours to go and kill Black people

Exactly what I’d guess Klye Rittenhouse was hoping to do, when he traveled far from home for a BLM protest.

Fucking hell.

16 Likes
23 Likes