๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

I donโ€™t think it is out of the question, though, to expel people who reject the basic tenets of our nation from the country entirely. Freeze his assets and send him to Brazil, never allowed to return. Bolsonaro would take him in. They have a history of sheltering Trumpโ€™s type.

5 Likes

As long as he doesnโ€™t openly support it, it is a win/win for him. He gets rid of Trump, and he gets to lament the injustice and motivate his base of deplorables. Weโ€™ll see if he openly supports it.

9 Likes

Shots fired.

Weโ€™re gonna need a bigger Impeachment thread.

14 Likes

Elonโ€™s like, โ€œtoo busy tweeting waifu memes.โ€.

3 Likes

I am so looking forward to Don Jrโ€™s eventual crash. I am rooting for โ€˜naked in public getting pepper sprayed by transit policeโ€™.

14 Likes

The City of New York has severed all contracts with the Trump organization. Due to his criminal behavior to overthrow the government.

โ€œ * The Trump family operates ice rinks and a carousel in Central Park and a golf course in the Bronxโ€

I imagine lots of corps and municipalities will follow.

17 Likes

7 more days of this treasonous twerp. I am counting down.

2 Likes

Did Grimes put Musk up to that?

6 Likes

GOP congressmen planned the protest that became the insurrection and gave rioters reconnaissance tours of the Capitol the day beforehand.

11 Likes

Iโ€™m not counting down. I dont want this murderous fuck to be allowed to just run down the clock. I want his ass in jail, now, with appropriate charges. And then right quick after that, in prison.

19 Likes

Never thought he would be the one to kinda admit to that.

10 Likes

I want that, too, and will gladly skip numbers or reset my countdown, should they come to pass. But assuming none of these work, the failsafe of Jan 20th is 7 days away and then ding dong.

1 Like

In news that will make right wingers go ballistic

The 90-minute โ€œCelebrating Americaโ€ special will be broadcast live on ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC and MSNBC from 8:30-10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Jan. 20.

13 Likes

Theyโ€™ll just organize their own concert with Ted Nugent and Kid Rock.

12 Likes

the wicked witch is dead?

Not really, if he doesnโ€™t face appropriate, crushing consequences. His followers are a huge, fierce mob. Theyโ€™d only be emboldened by a leader who can go on unimpeded, playing the victim to those โ€œwho need to be dealt with.โ€

I mean, itโ€™s obvious that his presidency itself ends soon, but I prefer to stay focused on the danger he will still represent, and how to decrease that, rather than on mere relief that January 20th has finally arrived.

11 Likes

Itโ€™s official, the GOP base loves terrorism,

15 Likes
8 Likes

So I see a 60:40 split, and 2 ineffective parties who hate each other. I guess it could be worse, except that one of those embraces violent terroristic action to force their position on everyone else. So it still poses an existential danger to the country,

14 Likes

The witch may be in his final throes. The Republican party is severely fractured, which is a good thing.

Itโ€™s not easy to think about because it requires thinking like a congressional republican, which is repulsive in itself. They have to get him out of office first, and wound him politically in such a way that he is forever a clear liability.

I mean, he is to us - itโ€™s obvious. But to THEM, they are living in a different reality right now. He screwed up Georgia, will have been impeached twice and possibly convicted by the senate sometime later this spring. He started a violent insurrection. He will have endless lawsuits knocking on his door, dwindling sources of revenue, and companies are taking away his megaphones. If all of this amounts to enough mortal wounds, then the Republicans who obviously value party unity (authoritarianism) above all else, will finally throw him off. THEN, and only then, will the witch be dead.

I am curious what Mitch McYertle, Pence and all the rest will be saying about Donald Trump at noon on Jan 20th after they get their new leader. It will be good to at least hear them stop with all the โ€œmister presidentโ€ bullshit towards Trump. I wonder how nasty it will get. And it IS fixing to get really nasty.

We just need to make it through the next week. Dog help us.

3 Likes