πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

45 percent of Republican voters support storming of Capitol building

2 Likes

Favorite line from that article:

Trump hotels worldwide have suffered since his fateful trip down the Trump Tower escalator in 2015, which transformed his brand from brash rich guy to racist authoritarian demagogue.

That guy has so many doppelgΓ€ngers. At my first job the maintenance guy was a dead ringer.

Paywall. Does it list the lawmakers who gave the tours?

10 Likes

No.

Sherrill did not specifically identify which lawmakers she saw leading groups through the Capitol. Her office did not immediately respond to a message from The Washington Post late Tuesday. The FBI and the U.S. Capitol Police also did not immediately respond to messages about whether the agencies are investigating the claim.

8 Likes

I’d guess at this point the FBI would be telling people who came forward not to talk to the press about details. Anyone involved in the planning of the actual physical incursion is looking at criminal charges, political figures or not.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Yeah, whoever is representing them in that lawsuit is just making the cash, knowing they are going to lose.

4 Likes

Is this a Russian parody about trump?? Hmmmmm.

5 Likes

I have found that WW2 is way, way more present in the Russian day-to-day consciousness than the American. For good reason, obviously. I think Trump has way too much support there, and the Nazis are way too hated there, for the metaphor to work.

Sometimes a Nazi monkey is just a Nazi.

5 Likes

Here ya go…

6 Likes
14 Likes

Makes the cancer easy to spot.

14 Likes

Maybe time for everyone to start admitting how thin the line is ( or how big the venn overlap is…)?

8 Likes

The perfect person to constantly ask Joe Biden stuff about Hunter while the network makes accusations about the Bidens’ supposed nepotism

Doocy, whose father, Steve Doocy, is the co-anchor of the network’s β€œFox & Friends” morning program, spent the 2020 election cycle covering President-elect Joe Biden, on occasion eliciting criticism from the man slated to take the reins of the Oval Office next week. After Doocy asked Biden a question about his son, Hunter Biden, who came under scrutiny during the campaign, the elder Biden called Doocy a β€œone-horse pony.”

Edit: A bit of a throwback but notable none the less

9 Likes

How many hours of speechifying before the actual vote?

Dude is talking about Kitty Hawk in 1903 now

6 Likes

In old white guy is incapable of thinking that old white people can commit acts of terror news

15 Likes

So is this the new version of β€œit was all antifa’s fault?” SMFH…

14 Likes
8 Likes
14 Likes

Do they really not know that people were arrested and prosecuted all summer at BLM demonstrations?
Look, for example, at the owie on this cop’s hand, and the list of 59 people arrested and what they were charged with:

(I’m not condoning the violence at all, just pointing out the extreme difference in degrees.)

11 Likes

Next up - it was all just satire!

9 Likes